GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, what a day!!!

I learned early today that the employee pricing offer was being extended and made applicable to 2009's. This put me in a panic as the last I heard from the dealer my TPW was 9/8 and they estimated me taking delivery around 10/13. Of course you can see the reason for my panic..........oh no, the employee pricing is going to pass me by. :( :(

Well much to my surprise, after typing a long, long email to my dealer about my situation and if there was any way I could somehow lock-in the employee pricing no matter when my Acadia arrived, etc. THIS is the response I received..........I nearly passed out: Great News your Acadia came in today!!!! How about that one!!!! You will be a BIG WINNER on this one. Call or stop if you get a chance and we can cover the details. Thanks and congratulations. ;D ;D ;D :cheers: :cheers: :thumb:

Wow, what a relief..........the dealer closed at 6 tonight so I couldn't get there in time to talk to anybody, but I did find my Acadia on the lot - it is absolutely AWESOME!! ;) ;)

I still can't believe it's here already. I ordered it on 8/2 and it arrived on 9/3..........I N C R E D I B L E!!

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
pgh_acadia said:
Wow, what a relief..........the dealer closed at 6 tonight so I couldn't get there in time to talk to anybody, but I did find my Acadia on the lot - it is absolutely AWESOME!! ;) ;)

I still can't believe it's here already. I ordered it on 8/2 and it arrived on 9/3..........I N C R E D I B L E!!
:worthless:

Congratulations! Timeline seems right- ordered 8-7, arriving 9-8.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Blue_2009_SLT2 said:
pgh_acadia said:

:worthless:

Congratulations! Timeline seems right- ordered 8-7, arriving 9-8.
Big CONTRATS!!!! :blob: :clap2: :hyper:

Hope we can be just as lucky (ordered 8-11) :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Good for you!! always nice to save money. you are going to love it. I love mine already. :cheers:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts