GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After I turn my car off, the car continues to run for a few seconds and then turns off. Has anyone had this issue? I called the dealer today and was told that I could bring my car in on Monday. :angryfire: The issue with the Acadia are beginning to frustrate me. I have one more issue, I'm going to trade it in for a foreign car. :banghead:

·
Registered
165 Posts
Re: My Acadia continues to run after I've turned the car off and taken the key o

I believe there is an older thread out there regarding this issue. Try using the search bar.

·
Registered
262 Posts
And I hate to say it but you would be kidding yourself if you were thinking that foreign cars don't have issues too...

·
Registered
956 Posts
bowie_md said:
After I turn my car off, the car continues to run for a few seconds and then turns off. Has anyone had this issue? I called the dealer today and was told that I could bring my car in on Monday. :angryfire: The issue with the Acadia are beginning to frustrate me. I have one more issue, I'm going to trade it in for a foreign car. :banghead:
And what guarantee do you have that the next car won't have a glitch or two? Yes the Acadia has had a few bugs that needed to be corrected, but it appears from what I've read that every make out there has the same start up issues that need to be worked out. If you trade for another new car you will lose thousands of dollars on the deal with no guarantee that you will have a perfect vehicle. Financially this makes no sense at all. It's easy to bury those losses in payments, but in the end it's still a lot of money to throw away.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My care is doing ok now! The GMC dealership replaced the fusebox and some of the corroded wires on my car. The water leak through the windshield is also fixed. I still don't understand how the wire were corroded. This is a new car and I shouldn't have that issue.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
If you had a water leak, then perhaps that would explain the corrosion.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.