GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, here's some quick exterior pics of my 08 SLT1 AWD. I'll try and post some interior pics later this week
if the weather cooperates. And yes, I know its dirty. :eek:hno: We had quick storm blow through here this
afternoon.

Attachments

·
Registered
362 Posts
That last picture makes it look like there are lights in the bumper. I actually just went outside to check mine!!

Awesome rig! Congratz! :cheers:

·
Registered
294 Posts
Looks just like my '08! My wife wanted the Ebony (solid black) interior, but I finally talked her into the Titanium. I prefer the contrast. The Charcoal just looked to 'hot' for the Oklahoma summers. By the way, Lethbridge is a great city! Went through there on the way to Banff.

·
Registered
362 Posts
fenwah said:
Why did you allow the dealership to put so many advertisements on your car? Not one but two? Yikes!!
We told our dealer not to put any on ours. It had one when we showed up and my wife made them take it off.

Hopefully it's not a big deal to remove these.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
fenwah said:
Why did you allow the dealership to put so many advertisements on your car? Not one but two? Yikes!!
Simply put, my family has had a 60 year relationship with this dealer and they have always given us outstanding
service. Because of this, I have no problem advertising for them and have done so in the past and will continue to
do so in the future. And unless someone else agrees to make the monthly payments for me, what I decide I want is
what matters. :bootyshake:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Done. The billboard is on the way. :cheers:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Here's a quick set of pics of the set of Rubbertite clear mats I ordered. Picture quality isn't the greatest,
but you get the idea. :banana:

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
nice we have the same one except u have more accessories,but anyways if u dont mind how much did u save putting up w the advertising? nice car by the way :cheers:

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
I proudly advertise for my dealership too. I don't need payment for it, I consider it an easy way for me to say thank you to over 15 years of excellent service. They understand it is about a long-term relationship and I expect I'll have their name my next car from them too.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts