Found this beauty on the lot...!

SLT-1 FWD
Black Leather interior
DVD entertainment system
HUD
power hatch
convenience package
Captian's chairs

Drove it from Wisconsin to Georgia the first week we had it and loved it. Averaged 22 MPG over the 1280 miles.

Attachments

·
Registered
362 Posts
We almost got that color. Thank is gorgeous!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Congratulations! It looks great. Your is equipped similarly to mine, although I have the 2nd row bench. Sounds like you're already enjoying it. :cheers: Erik

·
Registered
16 Posts
Should be picking mine that I ordered up this Friday. Same gear but add 19" wheels and sunroofs, subtract HUD and power tail. I think I'm going to regret not ordering the HUD.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I've got the HUD and the power tail, between the two I'd miss the HUD the most. Strange how you get used to it, but even without it's a wonderful vehicle. :cheers: Erik

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OmegaPaiN said:
Should be picking mine that I ordered up this Friday. Same gear but add 19" wheels and sunroofs, subtract HUD and power tail. I think I'm going to regret not ordering the HUD.
I think the HUD is one of those things that once you have it you miss it if you don't have it. I wasn't really looking for it but it was installed and use it more than looking down at the gauges alot more than I thought I would, although sometimes the radio info flashing up on it can be distracting.

Thanks for all the comments, I have been lurking around the board for awhile but finally got pictures of the truck to post. Seems to be a good board, thanks to the mods.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts