GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I plug my mp3 player into my auxillary jack in the front, I hear the music very well, but the singer sounds like they are in another room. If I turn the volume up on the mp3 player all that happens is the music gets louder, but no change in the quality of the singer. The mp3 sounds fine with the headphones. I tried to change the settings on the stereo and the settings on the mp3 player, but this was no help. I also checked to make sure that the wire connecting the 2 was a 3.5mm stero wire (which it is). Does anybody else have any ideas? Thanks for the help ???

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have plugged my Motorola Q phone into the Aux jack and found it very good (i.e. sounds just good as this standard radio playing a CD sounds). Check the EQ of the cars radio, and check the EQ on your MP3 player.
I have also played an MP3 disk and found the sound quality good, just very slow to load up the playlist of around 100 songs.
Now I just need to add a subwoofer since the cars radio just doesnt have much Base

·
Registered
91 Posts
I've had a similar sensation when there is phase cancellation between the two stereo channels. Check the cable for shorts.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts