GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I plug my mp3 player into my auxillary jack in the front, I hear the music very well, but the singer sounds like they are in another room. If I turn the volume up on the mp3 player all that happens is the music gets louder, but no change in the quality of the singer. The mp3 sounds fine with the headphones. I tried to change the settings on the stereo and the settings on the mp3 player, but this was no help. I also checked to make sure that the wire connecting the 2 was a 3.5mm stero wire (which it is). Does anybody else have any ideas? Thanks for the help ???

·
Registered
659 Posts
Sounds like your MP3 player cable may not be making proper contact in one jack or the other or possibly is not wired right. Could it be that one channel of the mp3 player being is being delivered to both channels of the car? Try changing the balance control on the mp3 player all the way from one side to the other and see if it works as it should or if it turns the level from full to off in both channels. Does that have an effect?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts