GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I created a DVD with about 500 mp3s, surprisingly the OEM DVD player in the Acadia recognized the DVD having MP3s and it plays; however, it only plays the first 19 tracks. Has anyone else attempted this and got successful results? Thanks

·
Registered
542 Posts
I have made a couple of CDs, not DVDs. As long as they are all mp3s, I have had no problem. I have never put 500 on a CD either. Maybe 200 at most.

·
Registered
246 Posts
cybergroove said:
I created a DVD with about 500 mp3s, surprisingly the OEM DVD player in the Acadia recognized the DVD having MP3s and it plays; however, it only plays the first 19 tracks. Has anyone else attempted this and got successful results? Thanks
I would make sure you only have a max of 18 files per folder. Also, I usually burn my mp3 discs at 16x, as in the
past I've had issues at faster speeds.

·
Registered
2 Posts
For those of you that have been successful in making an MP3 CD with playlist/folders, how did you go about it? Did you use Windows Media Player to make the playlist? Can you give me directions? Thanks,

·
Registered
40 Posts
A6_Ordie said:
For those of you that have been successful in making an MP3 CD with playlist/folders, how did you go about it? Did you use Windows Media Player to make the playlist? Can you give me directions? Thanks,
I use a program called Nero to burn MP3 CDs. I also rename all the album titles to the song titles so I can search by song. I tried with the Windows Media Player and it put each song into it's own folder. Ugh!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts