GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
How do you feel about the titanium carpet? I was once looking at an Outlook with titanium interior/carpet but was afraid because I knew it would be hard to keep clean.

·
Registered
4 Posts
That is very sharp. I have one same colors on order. I am a little nervous about the light carpet. I thought I would be getting the black carpet. Oh well, It looks great.
Thanks for the pics.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hi, We have an 07 White Diamond with the dark carpets I don't think titanium was an option then because I would have ordered them, It looks much nicer. Your better of with the lighter rugs, black shows a lot more than you would think. I had the lightere rugs in my 6yr old van and they stilll looked nice other than the coffee stains.
Hey! I didn't think white Diamond was an 08 option, I guess I mis-understood.
lee

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts
lee said:
Hi, We have an 07 White Diamond with the dark carpets I don't think titanium was an option then because I would have ordered them, It looks much nicer. Your better of with the lighter rugs, black shows a lot more than you would think. I had the lightere rugs in my 6yr old van and they stilll looked nice other than the coffee stains.
Hey! I didn't think white Diamond was an 08 option, I guess I mis-understood.
lee
White Diamond is still an '08 option through December 2007 after which it will be replaced by Platinum Ice in Jan 08.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Quick question:

I notice you have an SLT, yet don't have the little cargo nets on the backs of the front seats.

I have an SLE, and don't have the nets either - just the strap like you do. I thought maybe this was an SLE vs. SLT thing, but maybe they're all supposed to come with them and just never got installed at the dealer...

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
toasteroven said:
Quick question:

I notice you have an SLT, yet don't have the little cargo nets on the backs of the front seats.

I have an SLE, and don't have the nets either - just the strap like you do. I thought maybe this was an SLE vs. SLT thing, but maybe they're all supposed to come with them and just never got installed at the dealer...
It appears to be an '08 vs. '07 thing. I haven't seen an '08 with them and it seems the '07s have them.

·
Registered
29 Posts
The Enclave just has the little strap too but all Enclaves are 08s. It seems like the net would be more useful but I guess since they're doing the Acadias that way too, there will probably be no going back.

·
Registered
468 Posts
netmag said:
The Enclave just has the little strap too but all Enclaves are 08s. It seems like the net would be more useful but I guess since they're doing the Acadias that way too, there will probably be no going back.
Some "insider" on the Enclave forum commented that they did away with the netting since it was getting snagged and looking like crap, but they kept the strap for such things as headphones, etc.

I don't know if that is correct or not however.

·
Registered
681 Posts
The DVD Player remote hooks to that string real well, easy to reach and is not in the way. :thumb:

·
Registered
275 Posts
loach said:
toasteroven said:
Quick question:

It appears to be an '08 vs. '07 thing. I haven't seen an '08 with them and it seems the '07s have them.
Interesting, as I have an '07 but no nets. I wonder if my late build date - 06/07 - has anything to do with that...

·
Registered
111 Posts
My 2007 was also built the last week of June 2007. I have only the strap.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts