GMC Acadia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the Saturn Outlook molded guards will fit Adacia? I have debadged my Acadia and wanted to avoid splash guards with GMC logo.

Gracias.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I doubt that they will fit, I think the lower plastic is quite a bit different. Have you tried to see if husky liner has mud flaps. That's who I got my molded ones for my truck.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Well I just looked on Husky liners website and they don't have any. Have you asked the GMC dealer if they can order without the GMC on it. I know for my Grand Am Pontiac had ones withe labels and without.

·
Registered
21 Posts
The Dealers do not offer a rear set without the RED GMC logo. The fronts are plain black molded and fit very well.

You are all more then welcome to use our my Dealerships accessory site. It gives install times and everything. All in Canadian dollars. It will also give you part numbers. Have fun

https://v2.acc-gmc.ca/main/index.php?webaccess=E3A34CABBG

Copy and paste this link in your browser.

GF ::)

·
Registered
200 Posts
Nice link, thanks, complete with pictures. Canadian dollars confuse me though.

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
Be careful with the GMC molded splash guards. The leave very little ground clearance and scrape through every deep curb and speed bump. They also don't seem to provide much protection. I finally took mine off and tossed them.

Kelly

·
Registered
9 Posts
kjf is right!!

They do hang low, but more concerning is that they are slightly narrower than the tires?? ???

·
Registered
200 Posts
Are the contoured ones ok? I may have to do a search.

·
Registered
487 Posts
gurufly said:
Are the contoured ones ok? I may have to do a search.
The contoured ones hang pretty low and I think that's what KJF was talking about. We have them on ours, but I haven't hit anything yet and don't see it being a big problem. I'm not going to use my Acadia for offroading and our car had them and hung much lower and I never hit anything with them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.