GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WeatherTech now has a 2 piece cargo liner that covers the floor over the rear and folded down third row. $99.95.
http://www.weathertech.com/store/mvproduct.aspx?ItemGroupId=1&VehId=1272&Year=2007

Wonder how well the two pieces will fit together? And, if the seam/joint is good enough to prevent a spill from running through to the carpet?

Don't know if this is an acceptable alternative to the tri-fold GM mat that was pulled because of tearing. I wanted that one!

·
Registered
683 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Re: WeatherTech Cargo Liner

My weather-tech arrived yesterday. I'll try to get a PIC posted today...

·
Registered
362 Posts

I really like GMC's cargo mat but has anyone seen something that can cover all of the cargo area when the second row seats are down as well?

·
Registered
28 Posts

I just bought the GMC mat for the back when the 3 row seats are folded down. This was in August and you can also go to autoupgrade.net and they have mats for the second and third row. They are a different pattern but that will not bother me at all

·
Registered
65 Posts

The Weather-Tech cargo liner I ordered came in over a week ago. I LOVE them. Yes, they will hold small spills and melted snow. They fit perfect! The two pieces go together like a shoe box lid over the shoe box. I also ordered the floor liners but was disappointed to discover that the second row mats are for the bench style seats and they do not make them for the captian's chair style. I can keep just the front liners as they seem VERY durable and sit over the carpet edge so water will run out the car and not gather at the edge on the carpet.

I found this site www.gmaccessorydealer.com that I am considering purchasing the second and third row floor mats from and keeping the Weather-Tech front mats. I can return just the rear mats that I got from Weather-Tech.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Weathertech Mats

Does anyone with a second row bench have the Weathertech mats? I like the front row Weathertech mats, but I can't find any pictures of the mats for the second row (in a vehicle).

I am also looking for a cargo area mat that folds and can be used with the third row up or down. I think I had read that the OEM mats were pulled due to tearing issues. I actually have the Outlook, not the Acadia, but I can't seem to find any online stores that sell Saturn accessories. GMPartsDirect.com doesn't list any Saturn parts.

Thanks in advance,
Acropolis

·
Registered
35 Posts
Re: Weathertech Mats

Acropolis said:
Does anyone with a second row bench have the Weathertech mats? I like the front row Weathertech mats, but I can't find any pictures of the mats for the second row (in a vehicle).

I am also looking for a cargo area mat that folds and can be used with the third row up or down. I think I had read that the OEM mats were pulled due to tearing issues. I actually have the Outlook, not the Acadia, but I can't seem to find any online stores that sell Saturn accessories. GMPartsDirect.com doesn't list any Saturn parts.

Thanks in advance,
Acropolis
I also have an Outlook (albeit with Captains Chairs). I ordered and am really pleased with the Hexomat All Weather mats from autoupgrade.net

They fit absolutley perfectly.

·
Registered
683 Posts

Give me about 2 weeks and I'll hopefully be able to send you some pics. My 30th B-day is coming up and I think my wife *may* have ordered these for me. Although I asked for the Floorliner...were you looking for just the standard mats?

·
Registered
31 Posts

Check out this string under accessories - http://www.acadiaforum.net/forum/index.php?topic=531.0
I purchased the weathertech mats for front and back. I have the bench in my second row and the mats work very well. Had to trim them a bit and have to adjust them each time I smart slide... but keeps most of the from the kids shoes from getting into the carpet and such. I also posted some pictures out there. You can also just search for postings of "weathertech" by "drumr".

·
Registered
22 Posts

imgntht said:
Give me about 2 weeks and I'll hopefully be able to send you some pics. My 30th B-day is coming up and I think my wife *may* have ordered these for me. Although I asked for the Floorliner...were you looking for just the standard mats?
I'm not sure which model they are, but I want something with a lip on them that will hold water and dirt. I may look and see if anyone local sells them so that I can try them out. The problem with that is that they will probably be a special order. For the cargo area mat, I don't care if it has a lip. I just want something that will fold if I put the third row up.

My biggest problem is that I am so picky. I may be in search of something that doesn't exist.

·
Registered
425 Posts

I'm getting ready to order the WeatherTech Floorliner mats for the front passengers as well as the cargo liner for the rear. For those who have 2nd row captain's chairs, what did you end up buying for the 2nd row (as well as the 3rd row)? Is WeatherTech coming out with a 2nd and 3rd row mats soon? I emailed the company last night, but haven't heard back just yet.

·
Registered
730 Posts

I emailed them sometime ago. They are still deciding if they will produce for the 2nd row captains. The 3rd row option is not yet even being discussed within the company.

·
Registered
425 Posts

Just received a reply. Here is what they said.

"The FloorLiner for the Acadia with the second row bucket seats has not been designed. Although the decision has not been made as to whether or not the part will be made, I am fairly confident that the liner will be manufactured.

Feel free to fill out the Product Request Form found in the Customer Service section of our website and we will be able to contact you when the part is released. In the meantime, please call us if you have further questions and we will be happy to assist you."

So I did just that...submitted a product request for both the 2nd row (captain's chairs) as well as the 3rd row. They obviously did the 2nd row bench since it was probably much easier to produce. But it sounds like most get the captain's chairs.

·
Registered
425 Posts

bolina said:
The Weather-Tech cargo liner I ordered came in over a week ago. I LOVE them. Yes, they will hold small spills and melted snow. They fit perfect! The two pieces go together like a shoe box lid over the shoe box. I also ordered the floor liners but was disappointed to discover that the second row mats are for the bench style seats and they do not make them for the captian's chair style. I can keep just the front liners as they seem VERY durable and sit over the carpet edge so water will run out the car and not gather at the edge on the carpet.

I found this site www.gmaccessorydealer.com that I am considering purchasing the second and third row floor mats from and keeping the Weather-Tech front mats. I can return just the rear mats that I got from Weather-Tech.
So are you saying that the rear cargo mat will work properly if you have the 2nd row captain chairs? Does it cover the 2nd row at all? I know it comes in two pieces...one small one specifically for the cargo area...and one larger one...does that cover the 3rd row bench only?

·
Registered
542 Posts

The new GMC liner is in! Just got it. It looks identical to the original that was recalled. It folds in 3rds, is flexible and lays flat. Maybe the previous version was too stiff? Anyway, just got mine today for $52. Has GMC logo on it. Dealer said he had not heard of any problems with this one

·
Registered
683 Posts

Keith:

I've seen pictures of this one, but can you confirm something for me? It folds into a small piece(trifold) to fit behind the 3rd row. Unfold it once and it will fit with the 3rd row down, unfold it again and it cover the entire rear with the 2nd row down too? Or when it is fully unfolded does it only cover the floor when the 3rd row is down?

·
Registered
542 Posts

Fully unfolded it covers the rear area behind the 2nd row only. I always have my 3rd row down and this covers that entire area

·
Registered
683 Posts

Thanks for the reply! :thumb:

1 - 20 of 76 Posts