GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning, i a new looking for help in finding an on-line build sheet for an '09 acadia so i can spec out the truck i want and ship the order around to dealers for quotes. any help much appreciated. thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Re: 09 on-line build sheet

Go to the build your GMC on the Acadia page, then start building a 2008 based on the trim (SLE/SLT1/SLT2) you want. When you get to the color selection page, look at the Internet address line in your browser for 2008, change it to 2009 & hit enter. This should take you to the 2009 build page. Be aware that not all options are there as yet.

·
Registered
3 Posts

That is so cool! It worked. I'm so excited! I have finally decided that I will be waiting for the 2009 model. Not ready to order it yet /cry, but this site has convinced me that the improvements are worth waiting for. One of my best friends works for a dealer here in Cali, so I know I'll get a good over-invoice deal :)

·
Registered
1,208 Posts

Anyone know the official launch
date of 2009 Acadia on GMC's website?

I noticed that for the SLE, you can
up-grade to machined aluminum wheels
for only $225-nice!!!!!

BTW-cool back door link idea Blue!

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts

Wasn't my idea- I picked up the concept here in the inventory searching thread and applied it in a different area*, but glad it has worked out for you all.

* A good poster is required to evaluate what has happened, so he can apply what he has learned. :)

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts

Copperhead13 said:

I noticed that for the SLE, you can
up-grade to machined aluminum wheels
for only $225-nice!!!!!

BTW-cool back door link idea Blue!
Late September is what I was told By the GMC site rep who responded to my email.

·
Registered
540 Posts

The GMC 2009 build vehicle area on the GMC web site went off the morning they started employee pricing and hasn't been up since. You currently can only build a 2008. Try this site http://autos.msn.com/home/new_research.aspx
You are able to build and see descriptions of the options. The prices are very close if not right on target

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts

Click on the link Blues Clues in my signature and look towards the bottom for the GM employee website and directions on how you can alter the URL after you start building a 2008 & be taken to the 2009 section. All options are not listed yet.

EDIT
Just tried this on the GM Employee price link & it still works for 2009. Make sure you are "building" vs requesting a quote or checking inventory.

EDIT 2
Also tried this per post #2 here on the GMC site, still works for 2009 if you follow the above instructions.

·
Registered
912 Posts

This doesn't work for the GM.ca site.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts

Looks like you will have to "build" here for the time being, eh?

I suspect detnick has the connections or "knows a guy" to get one to you across the border surreptitiously...

·
Registered
912 Posts

Blue_2009_SLT2 said:
Looks like you will have to "build" here for the time being, eh?

I suspect detnick has the connections or "knows a guy" to get one to you across the border surreptitiously...
LOL hmm I may have to contact him then. On a side note only 8 days till my build week woo hoo....

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts

Copperhead13 said:
The GMC site now shows 2009's as the main page

·
Registered
423 Posts

bonk1313 said:
Copperhead13 said:
Yep. And it still does not have all options. Two quick ones I noted were the cooled seats and the headrest dvd's on an SLT-2 I built.

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts

Chop-Chop said:
bonk1313 said:
Copperhead13 said:
Yep. And it still does not have all options.  Two quick ones I noted were the cooled seats and the headrest dvd's on an SLT-2 I built.
headrest DVD's I believe were a promotional item. I don't know if that is still the case.... BLUE OR GEO.. HELP?
On the note of the cooled seats. I went back to the site and built one, I noticed something odd. Obviously you have to get the Perforated seats in order to get the cooled seats. If you select the Perforated seats over the regular leather seats they add $650.00.. So is that $650.00 for the cooled seats???? Anyone that has them, can they confirm the cooled seats are $650.00?

Attachments

·
Registered
423 Posts

bonk1313 said:
On the note of the cooled seats. I went back to the site and built one, I noticed something odd. Obviously you have to get the Perforated seats in order to get the cooled seats. If you select the Perforated seats over the regular leather seats they add $650.00.. So is that $650.00 for the cooled seats???? Anyone that has them, can they confirm the cooled seats are $650.00?
Yes that is how much they are. IIRC that is their MSRP. So the option price is included but it's not clearly spelled out

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts

Chop-Chop said:
bonk1313 said:
. So the option price is included but it's not clearly spelled out
I agree that is pretty poor disclosure of information

·
Registered
540 Posts

I tried to get on the GMC website this morning and It was hanging up. They are probably still updating. I was able to get on it tonight. I don't see the advanced remote listed anymore either. Anyone see anything else missing?

Bobby

·
Registered
113 Posts
gmc.com

You can now build a 2009 at gmc.com

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
TOPICS MERGED [/color]
Swarren7 said:
You can now build a 2009 at gmc.com