GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the cargo mat yet? Is there a mat that will cover the cargo area with the third row seat folded down? I looked at a picture of the GMC accessory mat and it looks big but the description says it is just for the area behind the third row seat.

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
894 Posts
Re: Cargo Mats

I have it.

IT's a tri-fold.

With the 3rd row up it just folds on top of each other. Not flat but livable.

Drop the 3rd row and it unfolds to cover the whole rear area. Worth every penny.

·
Registered
11 Posts

There are two options available. There is a cargo tray that has a lip around edge and fits only behind third row, believe is ~$50. We purchased the cargo liner, which is a rubber mat that will fold out to cover the entire cargo area with thrid row down. When third row is up, the mat folds to fit only behind third row. We purchased the liner for $65 thru dealership. Do not what the part number is off hand.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Thanks, That is just what I needed to know befor I order it.

·
Registered
19 Posts

janda930 said:
There are two options available. There is a cargo tray that has a lip around edge and fits only behind third row, believe is ~$50. We purchased the cargo liner, which is a rubber mat that will fold out to cover the entire cargo area with thrid row down. When third row is up, the mat folds to fit only behind third row. We purchased the liner for $65 thru dealership. Do not what the part number is off hand.
Did you have to pay shipping on the cargo mat with the dealer? I just my Acadia and need the cargo mat and I'm looking for better floor mats --any ideas? ??? ??? ???

·
Registered
18 Posts

I BOUGHT THE ALL SEASON MATS AND THEY ARE GREAT, REALLY HOLD THE WATER AND TRASH, CLEAN UP BASICALLY BY JUST TAKING THEM OUT AND DUMPING THEM OFF.

·
Premium Member
700 Posts

carl4tide said:
I BOUGHT THE ALL SEASON MATS AND THEY ARE GREAT, REALLY HOLD THE WATER AND TRASH, CLEAN UP BASICALLY BY JUST TAKING THEM OUT AND DUMPING THEM OFF.
The front and third row all-weather mats are great. :) The second row all-weather mats are a joke. :mad:

Kelly

·
Registered
34 Posts

janda930 said:
As far as the cargo tray (http://www.gmaccessorydealer.com/details.asp?prod_id=71136)...in looking at the pic, it looks like this is simply a rubber mat that fits inside the hidden cargo area (the thing with a lid). What I want is a lipped mat that covers the cargo area behind the third row...is that available?

·
Premium Member
894 Posts

bltkmt said:
janda930 said:
There are two options available.  There is a cargo tray that has a lip around edge and fits only behind third row, believe is ~$50.  We purchased the cargo liner, which is a rubber mat that will fold out to cover the entire cargo area with thrid row down.  When third row is up, the mat folds to fit only behind third row.  We purchased the liner for $65 thru dealership.  Do not what the part number is off hand.
As far as the cargo tray (http://www.gmaccessorydealer.com/details.asp?prod_id=71136)...in looking at the pic, it looks like this is simply a rubber mat that fits inside the hidden cargo area (the thing with a lid).  What I want is a lipped mat that covers the cargo area behind the third row...is that available?
Ordered mine here.

http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/results.cfm?singlepart=1&AddPartNumber=17800715&partnumber=17800715

$60

http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/accessories/frameset3.cfm

·
Registered
34 Posts

Yes, that is the same part number that I referenced--what is it in real life? Is it a mat that fits inside the hidden cargo tray? Or is it a mat that lays on top of the door to the cargo tray, covering the entire cargo area behind the rear seat? The picture that I linked looks like the former, which is not what I want.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
894 Posts

That is a cargo tray in the picture.

I have a mat that covers the cargo area behind the second row to the rear hatch.

·
Registered
34 Posts

Ok thanks--what is the part number for that one? I don't want the one that folds over three times...just a simple mat that ONLY covers the rear cargo area. Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
894 Posts

17800715 Cargo Area Mat Black Premium All Weather w/ GMC Logo - folds in three

17800815 Cargo Area Tray Black w/ 4" Side Walls - plastic tray for behind third row

·
Registered
261 Posts

janda930 said:
I went to the parts department where I bought my Acadia and they couldn't find any reference to the liner.

·
Premium Member
894 Posts

See above refernced numbers.

Order from one of the online comapnies.

·
Registered
246 Posts

NY_Joe said:

I have a mat that covers the cargo area behind the second row to the rear hatch.
Joe, any pics of the cargo mat yet? :poke:

·
Registered
261 Posts

NY_Joe said:

17800815 Cargo Area Tray Black w/ 4" Side Walls - plastic tray for behind third row

[/quote

Since the mat folds in three places is it bulky?? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
894 Posts

linuxtwit said:
NY_Joe said:

Joe, any pics of the cargo mat yet? :poke:
Sorry, not yet. My son has been sick with croup for the last few days. Haven't had a free moment after work to sneak out an take a pic.

·
Premium Member
894 Posts

luvmyacadia said:
NY_Joe said:

[/quote

Since the mat folds in three places is it bulky?? Thanks.
IT doesn't lay flat but it is not bulky or cumbersome.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts