GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Here you go. I step over them most times, but my five and six-year-olds use them all the time.

I think they really add to the look of the vehicle...

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx gills for sharing, they look great on your car, actually i will buy them for just the looks not the use :)
Enjoy your ride...

·
Registered
542 Posts
Never thought of getting the assist steps. Figured I would be scarping my ankle everytime out of the car. I must say they do add to the appearance though. Without the steps I can see the underside of the car when standing back. These steps would cure that.

·
Registered
389 Posts
And to think I thought they were practical for my munchkin children to get in and out....

·
Registered
389 Posts
Too bad we make 'em tiny! My 4 year old nephew is as tall as my daughter that will be 6 in 2 weeks and started first grade this week. And my 3 year old.....probably smaller than your 2.5 year old!

Since we made the wise decision to not get a minivan, we need the steps to get more of an equal "in and out" experience since the Ody is lower to the ground.

·
Registered
812 Posts
nyc pics :thumb:, (sum more pls.) its one of my color options i want and the other one is the Carbon black which was discontinued for 08. never seen any Acadia in my area that have that color. its mostly Silver and White around here, must be the snow... :)[/color]

·
Registered
542 Posts
Like the look of the running borads. Have thought about adding them. Do they get in the way? I wonder about scraping my ankle every time i get in and out of the car

·
Registered
76 Posts
Gills,
Where did you get those running boards? I test drove a used 07 Acadia and it had the very same ones on it and I loved them!! I ended up buying a new 08 but would like to find the boards. Thanks!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Thanks pokes.. That looks like the one's!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts