GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have pictures of the Medium Brown Metallic Acadia, please post them in this thread.

·
Premium Member
894 Posts
Will try and get one this weekend. A dealer by me has on in his inventory.

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From Flickr...

·
Registered
77 Posts
That is really pretty -- if I was not selling a Montana very close to that color, I think I would have liked that.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Looks just like the color of our Grand Prix. Anyone else notice that this Acadia has Saturn Outlook wheels??? ???

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I notice from the picture it looks like this med. brown Acadia looks like it has the ebony seats. This may be a stupid question, but would the titanium seats clash with this exterior color? I'm assuming the titanium is a really light gray (although in person it sort of looked tan to me). Sometimes grays and browns don't look good together.

·
Registered
527 Posts
[/color]I just wish that the brown metalic was avail. w/ a light tan leather interior. Perhaps the Denali will offer another interior choice? To me, it would look great!

Smooth <><

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I did notice the wheels looked 'off' but didn't make the connection to the Outlook.

I have yet to see a med brown Acadia with anything but Ebony interior on dealer inventory searches. We got the titanium leather in ours and it look JUST like the light grey leather in my G35. I do think it would clash a bit. I sat in a brown outlook w/ tan int and it was gorgeous. Had they had an acadia neaby in that color, we may have gotten it (although my wife really liked the titanium better than the ebony). Would have been so much easier to keep clean compared to our Carbon Metallic as well... :)

·
Registered
115 Posts
I test drove an SLT-1 in medium brown with the ebony leather interior. When the dealer described it to me, it didn't sound like the colours would work together; different story in real life though, and now it's my #2 choice behind red jewel/ebony.

This past week I sat in a medium brown/titanium leather, and it just doesn't do it for me; the brown is too warm for the coldness of the titanium (or something, what do I know about style?).

I'm going to see & drive my first red/ebony today, so there'll be a decision to make very, very soon...

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Gills - got a digital camera? If so, take some pics on your test drive and share them ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
I ordered a brown with titanium interior. Expecting delivery in early March.

I prefer the titanium interior but I worried about the coordination with the brown. If you notice however, all Acadias come with the titanium headliner, window posts, etc...(I think) I test drove the brown with the ebony interior (titanium headliner, window posts) and felt that the titanium headliner/ posts did not look that bad with the brown- so I didn't think the seats would look bad either. Take a look for yourself.

Hope I'm right!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mrmugs. I can't wait to see it! This is the one color I'm nervous about seeing in person for fear of regretting our color choice. I've sat in a brown Outlook and it was fantastic. Congrats!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Well, I should be posting some Medium Brown Metallic pics Wednesday or Thursday next week.

I went in and did the deal Wed. night; they found one about 90 km away that only had 8km on the clock, and every option except the block heater and the tailgate audio controls. I think I'll survive without them...

The only tough decision was the colour; ebony leather was a given, but if the Red Jewel Tintcoat had been a little bit brighter, I would be posting this in a different forum!

I'm interested in seeing how the front-drive-biased AWD works; I drove a Cadillac SRX yesterday with rear-drive-biased AWD (& a 4.6L V8) yesterday and it was terrible in the snow. The back end wanted to come around on every turn (okay, I have a heavy foot!). I'm pretty sure the Acadia will be w-a-y better...

Now how do I pass the time until Wednesday? I'd go crazy if it was a factory order...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Here are some of my new medium brown Acadia. It's hard to capture the color properly...but this is what I was able to get. Enjoy!

·
Registered
115 Posts
tiffnco -- I was excited by the prospect of seeing your photos -- but all I see are the infamous red X's!

I pick mine up at 3 p.m. tomorrow; the suspense is killing me. I wish I didn't have to spend $250 getting the exhaust on my trade fixed today, too bad I didn't have the chance to swerve around that big chunk of ice that fell off a bus...

·
Registered
20 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Gills said:
tiffnco -- I was excited by the prospect of seeing your photos -- but all I see are the infamous red X's!

I pick mine up at 3 p.m. tomorrow; the suspense is killing me. I wish I didn't have to spend $250 getting the exhaust on my trade fixed today, too bad I didn't have the chance to swerve around that big chunk of ice that fell off a bus...
I was reading your signature and realized our cars are nearly identical. I don't have the steps and the winter mats (don't need those in So. Cal!)

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Tiffnco - that's looks AWESOME! Great color. Congrats! (btw, the pics show up fine for me, are others not seeing them?)

·
Premium Member
894 Posts
I SEE NOTHING!

1 - 20 of 70 Posts