GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
185 Posts
Fulano82 said:
Does anyone know what the May incentives are going to be?
The current incentives don't expire until July, so I wouldn't expect either the financing or the Conquest to go away. I guess they could add an incentive, though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
115 Posts
Let's not forget Memorial Day! They had incentives for President's day, and I'm hoping they'll come out with something for Memorial Day. :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
542 Posts
Seems like a Memorial day promotion is a given. Cannot imagine a Memorial day weekend without being inundated with car sale ads. Hopefully the Acadia will be included in the mix.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
185 Posts
Keith said:
Seems like a Memorial day promotion is a given. Cannot imagine a Memorial day weekend without being inundated with car sale ads. Hopefully the Acadia will be included in the mix.
In my experience any holiday promotions are dealer incentives, not from GM. They will only be on "in stock" vehicles. They are usually gimmicks and can be in lieu of Manufacturers incentives. For example, my local dealer ran a "Tax free" sale the Friday before Tax day. It was in Lieu af all other discounts and actually made the vehicle more expensive if you broke it down.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
659 Posts
pete7919 said:
Fulano82 said:
Does anyone know what the May incentives are going to be?
The current incentives don't expire until July, so I wouldn't expect either the financing or the Conquest to go away. I guess they could add an incentive, though.
How do you find out about the "conquest" incentive? I do not see anything on the GMC site?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
185 Posts
GerryL said:
pete7919 said:
Fulano82 said:
Does anyone know what the May incentives are going to be?
The current incentives don't expire until July, so I wouldn't expect either the financing or the Conquest to go away. I guess they could add an incentive, though.
How do you find out about the "conquest" incentive? I do not see anything on the GMC site?
It is $1000 rebate from GM if you own a non-GM vehicle. You do not have to trade that vehicle, but it must be titled in the same name as the one you are buying. It shows up on edmunds.com

http://www.edmunds.com/new/2007/gmc/acadia/100819751/incentives.html
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
185 Posts
sharonk said:
What about a May financing incentive?
In my opinion, doubtful. GM cut the promo rates for the Outlook, but also cut out the conquest rebate as well. With low inventories, stories of dealers starting to ask for MSRP or closer to it, and speculation of price increase for the new model, I think GM is well positioned right where it is. The only chance for a decent promotion will be after the new model year is out, but by then the selection will be slim.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
Taken from GM's Website:

It's Military Appreciation Month, and to thank you, in addition to our ongoing offer,1 we've made it even easier to get you into a new GM vehicle.
$1,000 Private Offer Now through May 31, 2007
Now, throughout the month of May, active military and Reserves, military retirees and members of eligible military households can take advantage of $1,000 Private Offers from Chevy, Buick, Pontiac and GMC.

Or, you can receive our ongoing $500 exclusive offer for active duty military and Reserves1 when you choose to purchase or lease select 2006 or 2007 Saturn, HUMMER, Saab, Cadillac or 2008 Buick Enclave. This offer is nontransferable and can be combined with most current incentives.

NEW LIMITED-TIME MILITARY APPRECIATION MONTH OFFERS
(MAY 1 – MAY 31, 2007)

Buick, Pontiac and GMC $1,000 Private Offer for active duty and retired U.S. military and Reserves.2
$1,000 Private Offer toward the purchase or lease of most new and unused 2006 or 2007 Buick, Pontiac and GMC cars, trucks or SUVs. This offer may be combined with most current incentives and may be transferred to family members of eligible military households. Check out vehicles at Buick.com, Pontiac.com and GMC.com today. To shop for your next GM vehicle, visit the GM Vehicle Showroom.

Chevy $1,000 Private Offer for active duty and retired U.S. military and Reserves.3
$1,000 Private Offer toward the purchase or lease of most new and unused 2006 or 2007 Chevy cars, trucks or SUVs. This offer may be combined with most current incentives and may be transferred to family members of eligible military households. Check out vehicles at chevy.com today. To shop for your next GM vehicle, visit the GM Vehicle Showroom.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
40 Posts
Can the Military Private Offer be combined with the Conquest? The post says "This offer may be combined with most current incentives" but what does the "most" encompass? We ordered ours mid-March and it looks like it is suppose to enter the "build me" phase on or around May 15th. I think this means we will be able to pick the car up by the end of the month. It would be totally Kick butt if we could get another 2 grand off the price of the Acadia!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
Snoukems said:
Can the Military Private Offer be combined with the Conquest? The post says "This offer may be combined with most current incentives" but what does the "most" encompass? We ordered ours mid-March and it looks like it is suppose to enter the "build me" phase on or around May 15th. I think this means we will be able to pick the car up by the end of the month. It would be totally Kick butt if we could get another 2 grand off the price of the Acadia!!!
Yes they can be combined.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
200 Posts
I got an e-mail from my brother (GM employee) yesterday saying that "tagging" for family members is back. Too bad it doesn't include the Acadia.

Subject: Tagging for family members is back



Don't miss out on a chance to share a great deal with your
family today!

Now through July 9, 2007, your eligible family members* can
use your discount to purchase or lease select company-owned
vehicles. For more information and to see price examples,
just click here
http://email.generalmotors.bfi0.com/W4RT02C36C649A57B153E3026C0100

Tag one today. Here's how.
1. To search for your family member's desired vehicle, visit
http://email.generalmotors.bfi0.com/W4RT02C36C748A57B153E3026C0100
2. Contact the call center at 1.800.235.4646 with your family
member. (This offer is not available through gmfamilyfirst.com.)
3. The agent will tag your selected vehicle and issue a
Company-Owned Vehicle Purchase program authorization number.

Eligible Vehicles:
2007 Chevy Suburban, Tahoe; GMC Yukon,Yukon XL,Yukon Denali
and Yukon XL Denali; Cadillac CTS, CTS-V, DTS, Escalade,
Escalade ESV, Escalade EXT, SRX Crossover, STS, STS-V.

And remember, quantities of these eligible vehicles are
limited, and most are located in southeast Michigan, so act
now for the best selection.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
Hello, all! This is my first post to this new forum and I'm excited to be getting our new Acadia. The wife and I put our order in on Tuesday, the first. At the time, the incentives and rebates they listed for us were:

$1,000 Conquest cash
$1,000 Military cash
$500 bonus cash.

The salesman did explain that these incentives could quite possibly change before our expected delivery date (sometime between the 12th and 26th of June) and that, if that happens, we'll only be able to claim the incentives currently offered. So, I hope they extend the $1,000 military discount and bonus cash for at least one more month.

I might also add, for those of you who are contemplating buying an Acadia, I looked into the Costco Auto Buying program and, essentially, Costco has brokered agreements with local dealerships to provide their members with $500-over-invoice pricing. So, with the Costco-brokered pricing and the incentives listed above, we should be buying our Acadia for about $4,000 less than MSRP. I feel GREAT about that, knowing that, basically, I've bought down the first year's depreciation. Can't wait to take delivery!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
542 Posts
I think you mean $2000 under invoice

+$500 over
-$1000 conquest
-$1500 military

Still a great deal!

Costco deal is pretty much what you get anyway unless you are in a gotta have it now mood. I am actually supposedly paying $11 over invoice. Most of the dealers in my area offered $500 over invoice on the spot. One said at invoice.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
No, I did mean $4,000 +/- less than MSRP. Yes, that's about $2,000 less than invoice. But, as far as depreciation goes, the percent difference between new value and used value is calculated off MSRP, not invoice. So, at $4,000 less than MSRP, after the first year of ownership, what I paid and what it's worth should be about a wash. Granted, it'll depreciate more over the remainder of the loan but, hopefully, we won't be "upside down," having gotten such a good start to begin with. If so, oh well. I won't let the potential depreciation deter me from buying the vehicle my wife is most pleased with after test driving way too many vehicles.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
37 Posts
What is the $500 bonus cash from? That is what I was supposed to get when I ordered back in Feb but it expired so all I see now is the $1000 Conquest. I would love to get some extra bonus'. :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
284 Posts
nikodyn said:
What is the $500 bonus cash from? That is what I was supposed to get when I ordered back in Feb but it expired so all I see now is the $1000 Conquest. I would love to get some extra bonus'. :thumb:
It's just a new extra bonus that started May 1st that you get regardless, and can be put on top of the financing choice if you pick that as well. Just an extra little bump for the end of the model year, even if supply is already limited.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
403 Posts
I do see it listed now on the GMC Acadia official page, so the dealer should "give it to me", but the Conquest Cash is not listed, but I believe is still in effect correct? (Mine shows up sometime in the next few weeks!) :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
284 Posts
Cravenfan said:
I do see it listed now on the GMC Acadia official page, so the dealer should "give it to me", but the Conquest Cash is not listed, but I believe is still in effect correct? (Mine shows up sometime in the next few weeks!) :thumb:
Yes, it's still in effect, or at least should be, GM just doesn't have it listed. Should get that and the new bonus.
 
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Top