GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the captains' chairs in 2nd row, and wondering if it's possible for them to lie flush like the 3rd row seating? Or would they have to be removed??? (of course, I haven't read my owner's manual)

For example check out the Saturn pic.......

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yes, the captains chairs can fold flat at the same level as the third row. Pull on the little hoop on the sides of the second row seats, and push down.

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
On the second row, there are three. It finally dawned on me that their location gave a hint as to their function. The handle on the seat back folds it flat. The handle where the seat meets the seat back moves both parts (smart slide), and the one on the seat moves the whole thing forward or backwards - legroom adjustment.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Just went to the Cleveland car show, They had 3 Acadia's, two Saturn's, and an Enclave. All were a hit. After being a member of this forum since the beginning I probably knew more about the functions on these vehicles than anyone else there. I had a great time showing off how the seats worked, and many other of the vehicles features. I can tell you people are really impressed with these cars. Now I can hardly wait to get one for myself! Good luck to all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts