GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats the max opening of the sunroof when retracted? The cars that I am familiar with allow the sunroof to retract completely. That does not seem to be the case with the Acadia unless I am missing something. It appears that when fully retracted there is still about 3 inches of the cover still in the opening. Is that consistent with what should be expected on this vehicle?

·
Registered
132 Posts
That's how they are, they don't go all the way back because there isn't enough room before the second sunroof starts.

·
Registered
681 Posts
tschmut said:
Whats the max opening of the sunroof when retracted? The cars that I am familiar with allow the sunroof to retract completely. That does not seem to be the case with the Acadia unless I am missing something. It appears that when fully retracted there is still about 3 inches of the cover still in the opening. Is that consistent with what should be expected on this vehicle?
Check out this thread, there is pictures of the sunroof with a tape measure. I had asked about the size of the opening when the Sunroof deflector was installed. But you will see in the pictures that the sunroof does not full retract into the roof.

http://www.acadiaforum.net/forum/index.php?topic=561.0

1 - 3 of 3 Posts