GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking for a protectant for my dash that has a matt finish. I'm not too crazy about the sheen that most products leave. Years ago I used to use ArmorAll Matt finish. But I guess they stopped making it.
Any suggestions? :help:

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
I use a damp towel to wipe off my dash and don't put anything else on it. I don't think it will ever need any type of protection.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I just checked out the Armorall web site and they make a low sheen interior protectant......I have not used this product though.

·
Registered
659 Posts
whamer said:
I've been looking for a protectant for my dash that has a matt finish. I'm not too crazy about the sheen that most products leave. Years ago I used to use ArmorAll Matt finish. But I guess they stopped making it.
Any suggestions? :help:
I also am not a fan of the very glossy, greasy look that most protectants leave behind. I have found that the product from Griot's Garage called Rubber and Vinyl Protectant to leave a more subtle finish. It also seems to attract less future dust than most and lasts a surprisingly long time even when used very sparingly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts