GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what the March lease rate/residuals are for the Acadia SLT2? Specifically, a 3 yr, 15k/yr term.

Thanks.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I'm going Saturday to order mine and they recently worked up the numbers for me at 7.25% (0.00302 money factor) and 59% residual on a 39mo/15k.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I was told a 2 weeks ago that it was 8% here in Southern Calif. On a fully loaded SLT2 AWD it was less than 1k down and $752 a month for 15k miles a year for a 36 month term. 62% residual. I any case, I ran out and never looked back!!!! :eek:hno:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info. GM is certainly in need of some competitive lease rates. I've shopped leases from Ford, Nissan and Honda. They've all had considerably lower lease rates. If my lease math is correct, going from 8% to 4%, for example, would save roughly $100/mo on a $40k vehicle with 60% residual over 36 months. Pretty significant difference, and has us re-thinking our next vehicle choice.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Those rates don't have to be competitive if they are not having a problem selling the vehicle. I think those rates are offered based on the vehicle and not the entire GM line.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You're right they don't have to, but as Rhinowino demonstrated they will lose potentional customers because of it. We were also looking at a Tahoe lease in February and that had a 7.2% lease rate. From what I've read, the Tahoe/Suburban models are far from hot sellers right now.

·
Registered
5 Posts
The Yukon and Tahoe Hybrids have standard rates and a lease for a Yukon hybrid 4x4 is about $1350 a month for 36 months ($56,500 cap cost) 15000 miles a year.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts