GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like the incentives are loaded on the webpages now. What I am seeing for the south is 4.9 for 36, 5.9 for 48, plus $250.
Can't find conquest on Edmunds either, is it gone?

Mine went to production today (hopefully), but I am hoping for a slow train from Michigan so the March Madness deals might be in effect. These deals are not as good as the early Feb deals were (before presidents day), so hopefully in a week or two they will kick in some great deals. Or maybe we will be too late :mad:

·
Registered
248 Posts
If you log onto GM.com today, the incentives are different than they were yesterday, at least in my area. For example, yesterday in my county in PA it was 4.9% + $1000 bonus cash. Today the 4.9% is stil there but the bonus cash is $0. :'(

·
Registered
231 Posts
Same here....we had a $1000 bonus cash offer that's now gone. It said it was valid till 2/28.....we signed all our papers on the 27th, and picked up on march 1, so we were still able to use the $1000 bonus AND the $1000 conqest.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Fingers are crossed for March Madness incentives, specifically bonus cash and not so much financing. I've got my own financing, but would love some $$ off!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
GAgirl said:
Fingers are crossed for March Madness incentives, specifically bonus cash and not so much financing. I've got my own financing, but would love some $$ off!!
I'm with you. If my dealer calls this week with my Acadia, I may have to tell him that I'm out of town till the 12th or 13th which is the time the MArch Madness rebates will come on.

·
Registered
182 Posts
gmc said:
GAgirl said:
I'm with you. If my dealer calls this week with my Acadia, I may have to tell him that I'm out of town till the 12th or 13th which is the time the MArch Madness rebates will come on.
LOL.........good move GMC.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I ordered 1-30-07, and the vehicle was delivered to me today. My dealer received the vin# near the end of Feb. and allowed me to complete the purchase paperwork and the end of Feb. to lock in those incentives. I'm so glad he did, because I would have been caught in "no man's land" between the Feb. incentives and the Match Madness incentives. The incentives aren't great right now and if the dealer knows anything about the March Madness incentives, he wouldn't devulge the info. He did state that it wouldn't surprise him if the Acadia got less incentives during the March Madness than other slower selling vehicles were likely to receive.

Remember when the retro Mustang came out in 2005? It was such a hot seller (practically the only car Ford could sell) that Ford pretty much offered no incentives on that car until the end of the second year run.

Here's hoping that those of you who are wainting for the March Madness incentives are well rewarded!

·
Registered
200 Posts
I heard the incentives will be announced on March 15th. Can't wait. My Acadia is scheduled to be built on the 19th...Hoping to take delivery before the end of March!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Ditto!! I ordered 1/4/07 and no idea when it will arrive!!! We need to start our own thread---those of us who have waited 8 weeks and longer! :(

·
Registered
194 Posts
Finally got mine yesterday, after 9 weeks, ordered January 1st, so all of you who have waited for a long time, 8 weeks or longer, yours should be coming!! I know i didn't have any patience, but when it came, I was happy we waited for ours. The color and the perfect options for you is worth waiting for.

·
Registered
28 Posts
For what it's worth, I just talked to my dealer for an update. He told me the March incentives will indeed be announced the 15th and he knows what they are. He said nothing for the Acadias - no bonus cash OR financing. He started rattling off what was included - Yukons, blah, blah, blah - I didn't really care after I heard about the Acadia. I sure hope he's wrong!!

Steve

·
Registered
619 Posts
For everyone out there waiting for their Acadia to be built/transported/delivered, I hope he's wrong too.
But, I'm afraid that with how hot the car is and the top reviews that it is receiving, GM knows more and more every day that Acadias sell themselves.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I heard the same thing from my brother-in-law who works for GM. The new GM incentives will be announced on the 15th, but there are none for the Acadia. Since I have my VIN number, we are doing the paperwork tomorrow so we at least get the $1000 conquest and the $250 employee purchase cash.

·
Registered
231 Posts
tshamba said:
Can you use conquest and employee pricing?
I don't think so. I know that Conquest is not available with Supplier Pricing. When I pointed out my dilemna, the dealer got down pretty close to Supplier price as 'the price', and then let me use the conquest.

·
Registered
116 Posts
tshamba said:
Can you use conquest and employee pricing?
He better let me use the Conquest - he's the one who told me about it! This is the 3rd car we bought from this salesman. We like him because he's honest and doesn't play games.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well, this is what I was told from my dealer here in Michigan Today. There will be $1000 on Acadia's....so he says??? Also, you Cannot use the Conquest cash with employee pricing, this I do know as I saw the fine print at the dealer. So I guess we will really find out more on the 15th?

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I was told by my dealer that they would match supplier price so that I can get Conquest as well.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts