GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
14,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I apparently spend too much time looking at this site because I just noticed that some of the pics of Acadias on the main page header area have fuel doors on the passenger side of the vehicle (particularly the white vehicle). I know my fuel door is on the drivers side. Am I missing something?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,577 Posts
I have actually never noticed that before. Perhaps you do have too much time on your hands. LOL But, now you've got me curious as well. I'm trying to think if there's even a way to take a picture of an Acadia and mirror it so that it appears that fuel door would be on the passenger side... there isn't a way to do that, right?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
14,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm sure there is a way, but why would you do that? Makes no sense to me
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,577 Posts
Okay, yeah, it's just flipped. That's all. A horizontal flip of the image and ta-dah, it looks like the passenger side of the vehicle.

Quit freaking me out like that. :p
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,212 Posts
Don't you have dual fuel tanks? ???

J/K, I never noticed that on the white Acadia before. Maybe the pic just got reversed.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
14,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Web Raven said:
Okay, yeah, it's just flipped. That's all. A horizontal flip of the image and ta-dah, it looks like the passenger side of the vehicle.

Quit freaking me out like that. :p
How can you tell it's flipped? Makes sense, but I can't seem to tell
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,577 Posts
I screenshot a picture from the top where the fuel tank appeared to be on the driver's side, put it into a photo editing program, did a horizontal flip on it and *poof* it appeared that the fuel tank was on the passenger's side. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
158 Posts
Funny... Mine's on the hood... Just like the Wagon Queen Family Truckster. ;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
14,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have to see pics of this one :eek:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,374 Posts
jsimms said:
I apparently spend too much time looking at this site ...
Stop looking & keep posting!
Name: jsimms
Posts: 110 (7.333 per day[/color])
Position: Full Member
Date Registered: December 22, 2008, 01:34:48 AM
Last Active: Today at 04:08:42 PM

Now drop & give me 20 (posts) ! ;)

It's nice being able to give someone else the "business" for a high PPD count for a change! Keep up the good work, I'm enjoying your posts.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
14,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I'm glad I got someone's attention around here :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,703 Posts
jsimms said:
Well I'm glad I got someone's attention around here :eek:
Gotta love that high post count per day. Won't be long and you will be Sr. Member!!! :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
14,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I know what the numbers say, but I'm not trying to break any records. I love this site and some the technical Q&A's are great. I have had my Acadia 1 month and I just completely love the vehicle. This forum is a way for me to learn as much as possible about the vehicle. I never even knew the Acadia existed before my wife drug me over to look at it!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,577 Posts
Blue_2009_SLT2 said:
jsimms said:
I apparently spend too much time looking at this site ...
Stop looking & keep posting!
Name: jsimms
Posts: 110 (7.333 per day[/color])
Position: Full Member
Date Registered: December 22, 2008, 01:34:48 AM
Last Active: Today at 04:08:42 PM

Now drop & give me 20 (posts) ! ;)

It's nice being able to give someone else the "business" for a high PPD count for a change! Keep up the good work, I'm enjoying your posts.
I'm starting to wonder if jsimms is one of your alter-egos Mr. Blue. :p (I know he isn't, I'm just teasing.)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,703 Posts
jsimms said:
I know what the numbers say, but I'm not trying to break any records. I love this site and some the technical Q&A's are great. I have had my Acadia 1 month and I just completely love the vehicle. This forum is a way for me to learn as much as possible about the vehicle. I never even knew the Acadia existed before my wife drug me over to look at it!
And we are glad you are here. It's people like you that make it a great site!! Welcome.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
14,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks, I would invite my friends, but none of them have any of the Lambda's! Shame, shame
As I get more tech savy with the Acadia; I will be better equipped to post better replies. For now it's read and learn
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,212 Posts
jsimms has almost caught up with your 7.938 ppd rate, Blue. ;D

Me = 1.468 ppd :tard:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
14,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm actually at 8.333 ppd :clap2:, but who's counting
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
423 Posts
over 8 post per day? i only can pull of just over 1. you mods have your work cut out for you!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,374 Posts
;D

From the Challenger forum:
Join Date: 11-03-2008
Posts
Total Posts: 838 (12.90 posts per day) <--- I maxed out here around 11![/color]

One small step for man, one step closer to forum domination! >:D

Just think what it would be here if the Acadia was orange and had a Hemi and a 6 speed manual transmission!

A little post count competition blast from the past
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Top