GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Following the lead of the highest mileage thread; let's see who has the lowest mileage on their 07; must be accompanied by a pic. Since Mrs. Simms drives the Acadia; I will post my mileage and pic later. Lowest mileage winner wins 50 free posts to add to their count..................... :bs: just kidding! :D

Mileage 30,507

P.S. It's not really 117 degrees here; Mrs. Simms parked the Acadia too close to the refrigerator in the garage and that causes the temp sensor to read like it does.

Attachments

·
Registered
125 Posts
I don't have a picture, but I just traded the '07 in with 29,618 mi. on it. I guess I could scan the odometer verification document ???.

·
Registered
76 Posts
26 thousand and change on my 07/// in the shop right now :sosad: pics later

·
Registered
6,695 Posts
I have about 19900 on mine.

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
104 Posts
Just a touch over 13k since we bought it April 07. My 97 GMC dually only has 43K on it and I bought it new Aug. 97.

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We're getting lower; 13K on an 07 :thumb:

Pics would definitely seal the deal on these claims

·
Super Moderator
21,753 Posts
Gonna add my miles in here. The Acadia was 2 years old on March 21. Took the pictures today.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for adding the pics

·
Registered
101 Posts
Her car will be two years old in July...I just added the RV019's.

We may have a winner! (we're both retired, and there's not a lot of roads in Juneau...my '08 Sierra SLT has 3759 miles).

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah I'm thinking nobody is going to beat that ;)

·
Super Moderator
21,753 Posts
Phazer_II, you need to get away, take a trip to the lower 48 and break-in either vehicle. My significant other is also a "retread" and has your combined miles on her Matrix, even though she rides with me in the Acadia or 'W' most of the time.

Hey! How come no moose in the picture? ;D

·
Registered
683 Posts
I'm about 14,500 on my '07, I got it in March/April of 2007.

Wife has a '09 Traverse that we bought in the first few days of January this year and think she just barely cracked 1100 miles as of writing this...

·
Registered
11 Posts
14, 551 as of Sunday night when I dropped it off at the GMC service dept. We were in Hawaii for 19 months, which is why the mileage was low. It was actually just shy of 10,000 when we left Hawaii in December. We've put almost 5000 mi. on it just driving to and from NC and VA since we've been back on the mainland...making up for lost driving time pretty quickly.

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
speleos said:
Phazer_II, you need to get away, take a trip to the lower 48 and break-in either vehicle. My significant other is also a "retread" and has your combined miles on her Matrix, even though she rides with me in the Acadia or 'W' most of the time.

Hey! How come no moose in the picture? ;D
The moose were at the Rocky and Bullwinkle convention in Anchorage ;D

:eek:fftopic:

·
Super Moderator
21,753 Posts
jsimms said:
The moose were at the Rocky and Bullwinkle convention in Anchorage ;D

:eek:fftopic:
Not necessarily off-topic. I thought they might have been running off in their Outlook to avoid "Wrath of Sarah!"
(btw, I love your gov.)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts