GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok... I'm taking delivery of my 2008 Acadia tonight and have been searching for a lowering kit for it, but my search can up empty. I called both H&R and Eibach and they both stated they have not had any calls or enough calls requesting them for them to start producing a kit. They suggest that I go back to this forum and have everyone that wants a set call and request for it. Until they hear from more people wanting these kits, they have no plans to produce them for our Acadia.

So my suggestion is for anyone who wants to lower their Acadia with either Eibach or H&R springs, please give them a call and hopefully we can make enough noise to have a kit made for our Acadia.

Eibach - 800-507-2338
H&R - 888-827-8881

:blob:

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I actually mentioned lowering whatever SUV we ended up with to my wife since we aren't going off road, and really would only ever need to clear maybe 4 inches of snow tops. Maybe I'll give them a call and at least express interest in them.

Now how to tell my wife that I was serious about it.... ;D

·
Registered
812 Posts
Count Me in!!! :thumb:

I think you also notice how the rear end is higher than the front end especially when your driving down the road.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Does anyone with an Acadia living in the Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino, San Diego or Ventura County areas want to lower it with Eibach? I’ve talked to Eibach and they suggested someone who lives in one of these areas to submit a request form on their website. Eibach would then get in touch with you to work on some sort of a deal and test fit a kit for our Acadia.

I hope someone here would be interested so we all of us could have an option to lower our Acadia. I would if I was anywhere near Cali...

Almost forgot... To do so, go to http://eibach.com/cgi-bin/htmlos.exe/017.1.2537557298500027183 and file out this form... It does not have our Acadia in the drop down menu, so you can skip that selection, but do describe it in the last box...

·
Registered
20 Posts
SpoiledK said:
Ok... I'm taking delivery of my 2008 Acadia tonight and have been searching for a lowering kit for it, but my search can up empty. I called both H&R and Eibach and they both stated they have not had any calls or enough calls requesting them for them to start producing a kit. They suggest that I go back to this forum and have everyone that wants a set call and request for it. Until they hear from more people wanting these kits, they have no plans to produce them for our Acadia.

So my suggestion is for anyone who wants to lower their Acadia with either Eibach or H&R springs, please give them a call and hopefully we can make enough noise to have a kit made for our Acadia.

Eibach - 800-507-2338
H&R - 888-827-8881

:blob:
H&R Springs, as shown on the Gravana Tuning Acadia Denali, are already shipping!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts