GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2017 GMC Acadia Denali, and while the turn signal volume doesn't bother me, I've had multiple people tell me when I'm talking on the phone with them through the bluetooth feature that the sound comes through there very loud... to the point where I try not to use my turn signals as much if I'm on a call, especially for work.

Any suggestions on how to lower the volume of the turn signal tick-tock? I looked in the owners manual and there's nothing in there. Also looked in the settings on the touchscreen as well as the driver information center and couldn't find anything either. Thoughts?

·
Super Moderator
19,534 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
There has always been a DIC menu function for setting the chime volume. Haven't seen (or heard) of any for turning down the volume of turn signal clicks. Good luck finding one.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Don't know if that's possible, IME GM blinkers are loud. Much better than my 04 Z06 was (clack clack, clack clack), but my wife's '14 Rogue is nicer yet, a more than loud enough to hear sound.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have a 2017 GMC Acadia Denali, and while the turn signal volume doesn't bother me, I've had multiple people tell me when I'm talking on the phone with them through the bluetooth feature that the sound comes through there very loud... to the point where I try not to use my turn signals as much if I'm on a call, especially for work.

Any suggestions on how to lower the volume of the turn signal tick-tock? I looked in the owners manual and there's nothing in there. Also looked in the settings on the touchscreen as well as the driver information center and couldn't find anything either. Thoughts?
When I talk to my friends via cell phone, they complain about the loud sound. I do think that the loudness is for safety.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts