GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not even sure I want to post these, but I saw a brown Saturn Outlook at the dealership last weekend and only had my crappy cellphone cam to take pics. Anyway, these terrible shots don't do this color justice. It looks outstanding in person!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice find...

·
Premium Member
969 Posts
I'm notfeeling something about the front of that car.

Looks out ofplace.

Brown looks much better in second pics.

Admin better invest in a new cameraphone...geez.

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RAZRs only look good, they don't take great pics :p

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The one thing I do like better about the Outlook are the hidden D pillars. I think it makes the rear look more sporty and less utilitarian, which is most likely by design.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Anyone know if those are the 18 inch wheels or 19 inch? I would imagine they would fit the Acadia and just swap the center cap for the correct logo. I like these much better than the Acadia choices. Especially since I opted to stay with the 18inch painted from the SLE Acadia.

·
Registered
364 Posts
imgntht said:
Anyone know if those are the 18 inch wheels or 19 inch? I would imagine they would fit the Acadia and just swap the center cap for the correct logo. I like these much better than the Acadia choices. Especially since I opted to stay with the 18inch painted from the SLE Acadia.
Agree!! (and wouldn't have to buy new tires and new tire pressure sensors either)

·
Registered
721 Posts
Exactly. :thumb:

I'm been researching aftermarket rims but seem to have very expensive taste...$1000 per rim WITHOUT tires in 18/19 inch. Ouch. Found some for $1000 for the whole set and still use my factory tires, but wondering what kind of deal I can make with the dealership to upgrade easily to either the RVO22 GMC rims/tires, or do a deal with Saturn (probably harder to accomplish)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts