GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2014 Acadia Denali. Recently I have been having trouble with my radio/speakers. Any noise that comes from the speakers is not right. When I turn my turn signals on, back up, or when the sound plays for anything really, including when the blind spot sensors go off, my sound system is making a high pitched ear piercing noise. (Sometimes it makes my turn signal sound like a heartbeat, beating in time with the blinker.) The sound is amplified times 10. It doesn’t matter what time of day, what turn signal is used, left or right, whether the radio is on or off (when the radio is on, the combination of the high pitched noise and the distortion of the radio is unbearable.)

·
Super Moderator
19,787 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Decribed condition(s) suggest there's a problem with the Bose amplifier. Turn signal sounds, chimes, etc. play through the amp even when the radio is 'OFF.'

·
Registered
17 Posts
I am having a similar problem. The sound system goes either blank (no noise for anything to include bluetooth) or a loud static. If the radio is on, it goes 10X volume. This continues even after the vehicle is off and the door open. Then all of a sudden, it works normal...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts