1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
It looks like the pipeline is beginning to flow. My dealer got a large shipment this week, as well. So there's hope for all who are waiting. (And it is worth the wait.)

Kelly

·
Registered
166 Posts
If you can only get one color, get the White Diamond Tricoat. I'm dying to see it!

·
Registered
159 Posts
doglover931500 said:
If you can only get one color, get the White Diamond Tricoat. I'm dying to see it!
I was at a dealership today and they had one there but i didnt take my camera it was really dirty though :eek:hno:

I thought it looked really really good :thumb: but i would probably go with the carbon so you dont se the plastic around the bottom

·
Registered
166 Posts
Yeah, I liked the Carbon, but I love my Gold mist.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok, I have some pictures, but when I attach them it tells me the attachment size exceeds the maximum. HELP ???

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I guess I'm just plain stupid (or perhaps hungover). I have pictures on my pc, so went to the link you directed me to and choose option 2. but, when I attach them I get an error message that they are too big. according to the file size on my pc they are 700+kb each. is that the problem?

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
Bill in PA said:
I guess I'm just plain stupid (or perhaps hungover). I have pictures on my pc, so went to the link you directed me to and choose option 2. but, when I attach them I get an error message that they are too big. according to the file size on my pc they are 700+kb each. is that the problem?
512 kb is the max size per photo. The admin included a link to resizing software in the thread linked above (and which can be found under "Site News and Announcements").

Kelly

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nothing in life is easy. I'd pull my hair out, but I'm already bald. now I need to learn how to use my kodak software. and I was so anxious to post some pics. unfortunately I gotta go run some errands before my wife gets home.

hopefully I'll get back at this later this afternoon (after the green beer from yesterday wears off). I have some fairly decent pictures of blue-gold, white diamond, medium brown, silver and dark blue. not the best in the world because the dealer had them in a tough spot to get good angles, not to mention the snow and ice!

later...

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
couldn't help myself. I had to try at least one!

Attachments

·
Registered
166 Posts
Were those all acadia's down the row?? Beautiful picture, by the way! :thumb:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Bill in PA said:
couldn't help myself. I had to try at least one!
What a beautiful picture....I think you've swayed me back to the Blue-Gold! ;D

Louise

·
Registered
159 Posts
doglover931500 said:
Were those all acadia's down the row?? Beautiful picture, by the way! :thumb:
I dont know forsure but it looks like the first two were acadias and the rest were Envoys.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
when you click on my thumbnail blue-gold photo and open it, is way too big? it is when I open it.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Bill in PA said:
when you click on my thumbnail blue-gold photo and open it, is way too big? it is when I open it.
Since you asked... smaller would be a little better I think, at least based on my screen resolution. I have to scroll around and can't see the whole thing at once.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
now, if I only knew how to do that...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts