GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is interested in this specifc setup let me know.  IT has an ebony interior.

NAV
DVD
HID
19's
Bench

I know people are looking for quick turnarounds on Acadia's.

I ordered this specific car but took one off a locate instead.

It should hopefully be into the dealer in 2 or 3 weeks.  It is built but just waiting for a VIN and to be shipped.

The dealer is in Port Jeff, NY and I am sure my salesman would be glad to sell it rather quickly.

Respond here or PM and I will give you his info.

Sticker was 42,640.

JOe

·
Registered
29 Posts
NY_Joe said:
If anyone is interested in this specifc setup let me know. IT has an ebony interior.

NAV
DVD
HID
19's
Bench

I know people are looking for quick turnarounds on Acadia's.

I ordered this specific car but took one off a locate instead.

It should hopefully be into the dealer in 2 or 3 weeks. It is built but just waiting for a VIN and to be shipped.

The dealer is in Port Jeff, NY and I am sure my salesman would be glad to sell it rather quickly.

Respond here or PM and I will give you his info.

Sticker was 42,640.

JOe
Same thing here too. I picked mine from a different dealer, ordered it Jan 12th.

Red Jewel Tint(awesome color!), tiatanium interior.
Bench
Convenience pakage
115v
Rear Power lift gate.

I am in North West Arkansas.

·
Registered
619 Posts
If it had Heads Up Display and Trailering Package, I'd be interested....

Guess I'm going to have to order myself....

·
Registered
307 Posts
You crack me up, Joe! You couldn't wait 2-3 more weeks to get the exact one you ordered? Like a kid at Christmas! Too cute. I'm stubborn and want what I want, nothing more/nothing less. So, I'm waiting mine out.

·
Premium Member
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Listen, I don;t need 2 wives!!!!!

lol

I actually wanted the moonroof and HUD but the wife talked me out of it when ordering b.c of the $$$. I knew lease rates would get better but I listened to her anyway. Right before it was to be built she asked about the roof and didn;t realize its all or nothing with the roof. 0 or 2. She wanted a roof now. (Women!! They don't listen!) Couldn;t change.

So, when I was told about the one with the roof and HUD I was happy. Not sure how much I will use rear audio controls and I know I won;t use trailer pkg but they weren't big hits. I could have gone either way on the interior.

But ,yes, I am a kid at Xmas. Debating whether to leave work early on Thirsday to pick it up!! lol

·
Premium Member
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL!!!  You are not helping the situation any.

Edit: I think I am taking a half day tomorrow

·
Registered
307 Posts
Do it do it do it!! It's only 45 minutes away! It could take me that long to get to work in the morning! It's not like you have to pack a lunch and a bag to go get it! So go do it!! (oh, and post lots and lots and lots of pics!)

·
Registered
194 Posts
Take a half day off...you've waited long enough. No need to wait longer! Like GaGirl, we will have to see a ton of amazing pictures!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts