GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of you are waiting forever for this vehicle.? I ordered mine the last week of April....am still waiting for the build date from the dealer. Apparently the dealer ordered without an allocation and didn't tell me. i am going on 13 weeks. Any advice?

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts
Go place an order with a different dealer. If your first dealer didn't have an allocation for an Acadia, your order is in limbo. You may be out several weeks of waiting, but if you go to a different dealer at least you will get a vehicle built.

·
Registered
49 Posts
You definitely need to do something. I ordered my '08 in late June and was already given a build date of early August. Somebody out there has to be able to give you a clue as to what's going on, or take your business elsewhere. Good luck.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ordered the last day of May. The dealer called yesterday and said that it was shipped this week. About 7 weeks from order to ship.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Ordered mine Mid April. Was told it was the cutoff for the 07s. Took 10 weeks to get. Perhaps you ordered after that and are caught in the change over between 07 and 08

·
Registered
403 Posts
Ditto, 10.5 weeks for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts