GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up my Acadia yesterday. Today I realized the lock switches located on the door will not lock / unlock the car. You can only lock and unlock the car by manually lifting or pushing down the door locks. The remote control also will not lock/unlock the car.

When I go to hit lock on the door switch, I can hear a little clicking noise under the dash; however nothing happens.

I tried resetting all settings to the factory default on the DIC; however they still don't work.

Has anyone had this same problem?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Sounds like a call and a trip to the dealership to have them look at it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Did the dealer or you get the problem resolved? I am having the same problem.

Problem still occurring. The dealer replaced rear lift gate sensor, stated GM is having a problem with remotes and the remote relay is on backorder. This seems to be a software/electrical issue. My locks do not work with remote if it is cold (first thing in the AM) or hot later in the day? What is yours doing???

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
lmojo, posting the same thing repeatedly will not answer the question (I have combined then deleted the duplicate posts). Due to the age of the thread, the above members may no longer be active here. I'd suggest you send a personal message to the member above and if no response then you should contact a dealer or repair shop. You should also read your owner's manual to see if there is something (control or setting) that may need to be done by you there. Power locks like other electrical problems can be complex and this is not something easily resolved.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Is this a setting in the DIC, or possibly the safety child lock feature?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts