Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fully loaded AWD.........

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Wow - I almost saved it to my computer and made it my desktop. Nice looking ride. Those sidesteps add just the right touch of chrome to the sides.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Very nice. Are those the GM running boards through the dealer, or are they after market? If you don't mind telling , how much were they and did you install them yourself? I am thinking of getting them myself.
Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They are the GM boards and I negociated $500 installed at the dealer with my purchase. I dont know if that's a good price or not? The Acadia had every other option I wanted but the boards so I had them ordered. I think the installation is very simple but when they said they would put them on for free I did'nt complain.....
Functionally I don't really use them. I actually step over them when I get in and out. However they are great for the kids. I just like the added looks of the chrome.

·
Registered
389 Posts
From what I have read on this forum, $500 installed for factory boards is a good deal, I think, others may prove me wrong. We will be needing boards for the kiddos. We make munchkin children I guess.

·
Registered
6,695 Posts
$500 for installed boards is a very good price. I paid $650 :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts