GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have pictures of a Liquid Silver Metallic Acadia, please post them in this thread.

·
Premium Member
969 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Re: Liquid Silver Metallic pics with running boards

here's one with running boards

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
969 Posts
Anyone have pics with 19's?

I might be changing my order to take one of the lot and want to see a visual of it.

The dealer is 45 mins from my home so I can;t exaclty go out at lunch to check it out.

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
794 Posts
Looking at the rims, this should be a 19. The old forum had some pretty good points about the 18 and 19 inch wheels. Not sure the 19's worth the money. The 19's show a little less tire, but the 18's are actually slightly taller and fill up the wheel well a tiny bit more. The 19's will wear faster and I think have slightly less mpg. We probably ought to start a new rim topic.

·
Premium Member
969 Posts
I posted those for Gotham.

I know what the 19's look like and prefer them over the 18's. That topic has been beaten to death in many a thread over there and here it is starting.

I really like the Red Jewel but the invcentives that ar ein place now plus the residual for th elease are amazing for me. Dealer told me ones that shipped yesterday aren't schduled to be belivered until the last week of February. Since mine hasn't been given a VIN I may not get it before 2/28.

On top of that my Envoy needs oil change and brakes which I don't feel like doing since I am giving the car back.

Fromhis inventory it looks lke he has a Liquid Silver, my Denali color, with all the toys plus some. If I could get that with the new residual I would still save 45-50 /mo with the extra options.

IT has dual roof, HID, HUD, cargo controls, tralier..everything.

I have seen the19's on silver in the brochure and website but want to see a real life picture not retouched.

Btw, 19's just look better and give the car a better overall look. For the purpose the majority of us are using this vehile for, we will never notice a differenc ein performane or grip.

·
Registered
794 Posts
I agree with you, there is slightly less rubber showing in the 19's and it does look better. I think the big difference is that the rim choices are definately better. Consumer Reports does report a slightly harsher ride, but big deal - a few pounds less air would probably take care of that.

·
Registered
123 Posts
NY_Joe, if you could save 45-50 per month, get a few more toys on it and are happy with the Liquid Silver, my personal favorite, go for it. Too much of a WIN - WIN situation! Good luck with whatever decision you make!

·
Premium Member
969 Posts
I tossed and turned about it.

I was then told my car was being produced and would have it in 1.5 weeks. I let the SIlver pass by b/c I didn;t want to pay for options I really never wanted or would use just to save 1.5 weeks.

Well, now 1.5 wks later, my Acadia is on alot waiting for a VIN# and the silver is gone. It was a lose-lose situation. I am so mad but I want my Red Jewel so I had no choice.

My Denali is Silver. Need a change.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Looks awesome Kelly. I've been trying to sell my wife on the liquid silver and I got her to admit that the pics of your vehicle look pretty darn nice. Maybe there's hope!

·
Premium Member
822 Posts
loach said:
Looks awesome Kelly. I've been trying to sell my wife on the liquid silver and I got her to admit that the pics of your vehicle look pretty darn nice. Maybe there's hope!
It's an interesting silver, almost a pewter. My MDX was silver, but I like this better. It has a little "richer" feel to it. :cheers:

Kelly

·
Registered
364 Posts
Kelley,

Very good photos. I sure like the silver, but my wife said she wanted the blue after I submitted order--got it changed in time not to delay the order.

Blue is nice when clean, but I can tell you, I have to clean the Blue Acadia much more often than the Silver MDX she had before the Acadia.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Great photos!! I was going to put up some pics of my liquid silver, but...your pics are nicer. Mind if I borrow yours? ;D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts