GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My battery died after not driving for a week. The last thing I did before I knew it was dead was open the liftgate. When I went to unlock doors, I realized it was dead. Jumped it, had a bunch of errors, service stabilitrack, no traction control, no park assist. etc. That finally went away. I didn't drive for two more days and errors returned. Then battery died again. Replaced it. I still have all the errors and the liftgate still won't open. I'm also having trouble with the passenger side window. Takes forever to go down. I've found the fuse for the liftgate under the hood and it's good. I found the fuse box under the glove box and nothing is there. My manual speaks of a relay fuse box, but doesn't say where it's located. I called the dealer and they said backseat near the battery. I can't find anything there and it's not in the box where the battery sits. SO....I'd love advice on any of these issues. I'm hoping the errors go away after driving for a bit like they did the first time. Liftgate has me stumped. I've got a 2012 Acadia.Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts