GMC Acadia Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
rbigdog.........welcome to the forum.... How about filling in your signature so we know which vehicle and equipment you have.
What kind of fuel mileage are you getting? :-X

·
Registered
7 Posts
Changed my signature and profile some.

On our last trip to the bay area, we averaged about 18 MPG. Not great, but better than the Expedition we had. I'm sure the AWD, heavy weight and big tires kill the mileage a bit. I'll trade the mileage for driveability in a heartbeat. It got windy through the central valley area, but our Acadia hardly budged when other cars were swaying and swerving.

I'm anxiouse to see how the AWD works in the snowy hills. It kinda concerns me that we can't use chains or cables. But at the same time, I'm told that AWD shouldn't need chains. What have others experienced, if anything. I know there are other threads available regarding this subject, but some of them were people being smart a**es.

Thanks for the welcome

·
Registered
3 Posts
[/color]
Hi hope some of you are still reading the forum We live in El Centro CA but purchased the Acadia at North County GMC Lisa Mitchell sales person. Very impressed with them so far. Very fair pricing and zero interest.

We would not ever purchase a car here in the Imperial Valley the "dealers" are the worst.

I just purchased my new 2010 SLE Acadia White Diamond Tri two sun roofs, towing package captain chairs second row. Interior color black cloth. I could not be happier she is just beautiful!

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Lady A... :worthless:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Another Vegas Acadia owner (well, at least soon-to-be)! I sure see a lot of Acadias around town, but some of the rental car companies have them, too.

·
Registered
33 Posts
New member from NorCal living in the valley. Owner of a 2014 Acadia Denali

·
Registered
1 Posts
WAY UP NORTH IN LASSEN COUNTY (BY RENO NV)

HOW ARE Y'ALL DOING

ANYBODY ELSE UP IN THE AREA?
:beer:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Just checking in from the San Joaquin valley

·
Registered
33 Posts
Welcome aboard Jmattbuck. You will love the acadia. By the way, I lived in buckeye az for 5 years; enjoyed the time there. I used to be an avalanche owner and joined the az avalanche club; it was the bomb!

·
Registered
5 Posts
New Salt Lake City owner of a 2013 Crystal Red Denali. Loving it so far, love the color and the interior features. HUD is a nice feature. Hoping that it lasts us for the long run!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Phoenix area here :cheers:
Got a 2016 Acadia Denali...Liking it so far. Came from a full size Yukon Denali.
Didn't need a full-size anymore (I hope) so hope this one works.
Need to do a window tint, clear bra, and thinking of powder coating
(black chrome) the wheels. ;D

21 - 34 of 34 Posts