GMC Acadia Forum banner

let me see your grill

37K views 71 replies 30 participants last post by  DSNY FN 
#1 ·
If you have an aftermarket grill please post up your pics. That way we won't have to search through endless threads to find pics. If there is another thread like this one please delete. If not then post away. :thumb:

#2 ·
Tomahawk said:
If you have an aftermarket grill please post up your pics. That way we won't have to search through endless threads to find pics. If there is another thread like this one please delete. If not then post away. :thumb:
And on that note, when you post the pics list details of where you got it, model # or other ordering pertinent issue, and price if you don't mind stating.
That will help minimize the replys, questions and pages of stuff that clog it up. :thumb: ;D

#6 ·
That's a good look

#7 ·

Attachments

#9 ·
#10 ·
bonk1313 said:
OH I REALLY LIKE THIS ONE.
Are there exposed screw heads on the front of the grill for this one?
Yes, but they blend in well. The main grille has a 1 screw in each lower corner, the rest are up top under the hood. There is a logo in the bottom left that some people may not care for, but again it tends to blend in just enough that I forget it is even there. The rest of the pieces also have exposed screws and after this past salt-laden winter I don't have any problems with rust. I did use some non-supplied washers on the lower outer units to make me feel good about them securing well enough. But I didn't use stainless, so the washers have rusted. This Spring I will replace those with stainless or rubber. I should also note that to install the lower outer pieces you do need to drill holes in the plastic bumper...something I was comfortable doing knowing that I liked the look well enough that I wouldn't want to take them off at some point. But something to consider when purchasing.

#13 ·

Attachments

#14 ·
I know this has been discussed before, but how much are the EG Classic Denali grills going for now? I see one on Ebay for $265.00. Is that a good price?

#16 ·
I'd vote for that Classic from Precision Grilles, but I'd wait for one in black chrome before I bought one...

#22 ·
No.. I just saw that one today.. don't know how it'd look... I personally want to try the one below.. it's a grill replacement.. not an overlay. But I don't know.. cuz it's made out of chrome plated ABS plastic.. but so is the stocker for that matter. So we'll see when I have some "extra" $$$$ laying around. :banghead:

#23 ·
Very nice find, kbacon.

Now if the center grille section was black i'd be all over it!!!
Any links for the grille.

#26 ·
O man Kbacon! That is the grill I have been waiting for. I hate the overlays, that looks awesome!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.