GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have an aftermarket grill please post up your pics. That way we won't have to search through endless threads to find pics. If there is another thread like this one please delete. If not then post away. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
Tomahawk said:
If you have an aftermarket grill please post up your pics. That way we won't have to search through endless threads to find pics. If there is another thread like this one please delete. If not then post away. :thumb:
And on that note, when you post the pics list details of where you got it, model # or other ordering pertinent issue, and price if you don't mind stating.
That will help minimize the replys, questions and pages of stuff that clog it up. :thumb: ;D

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:ditto: What he said

·
Registered
18 Posts
Here are some very quick (and dirty) pics, but just got the grill in tonight and snapped a couple for reference.....

·
Registered
125 Posts
That's a good look

·
Registered
683 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I'm not much of a customizer myself, but imgntht - that looks awesome. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
bonk1313 said:
OH I REALLY LIKE THIS ONE.
Are there exposed screw heads on the front of the grill for this one?
Yes, but they blend in well. The main grille has a 1 screw in each lower corner, the rest are up top under the hood. There is a logo in the bottom left that some people may not care for, but again it tends to blend in just enough that I forget it is even there. The rest of the pieces also have exposed screws and after this past salt-laden winter I don't have any problems with rust. I did use some non-supplied washers on the lower outer units to make me feel good about them securing well enough. But I didn't use stainless, so the washers have rusted. This Spring I will replace those with stainless or rubber. I should also note that to install the lower outer pieces you do need to drill holes in the plastic bumper...something I was comfortable doing knowing that I liked the look well enough that I wouldn't want to take them off at some point. But something to consider when purchasing.

·
Registered
164 Posts
All right, it's a Weber Genesis EP-310.

Just kidding. I couldn't resist.
I don't have an Acadia, but here is a picture of my Outlook.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
scotted73 said:
All right, it's a Weber Genesis EP-310.
:rofl:
:rofl:

Your outlook has the look of a Cady now

·
Registered
212 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
I know this has been discussed before, but how much are the EG Classic Denali grills going for now? I see one on Ebay for $265.00. Is that a good price?

·
Registered
614 Posts
How's this one? if you look real close you can read the letters GMC across the front.
I do like the one for the Outlook above, as well as the one from Jeg's that leaves off the GMC logo.

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
I'd vote for that Classic from Precision Grilles, but I'd wait for one in black chrome before I bought one...

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Anyone got pics of the mesh style grills?

·
Registered
614 Posts
How long before someone makes a light kit for the GMC logo on the front? I realize it couldn't be red on the front but I'm sure someone will do that to customize their ride.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Have you seen the one somebody is selling on E-Bay. It's an overlay that looks like the American flag. :thumb:

1 - 20 of 72 Posts