GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased an Acadia SLT2 with leather seats. It only has 1200 miles on it and I am having a problem with the two front seats and leather becoming loose. I took it into the dealer and they said the looked at the seat and told me it was normal. Is anyone else having this problem? If so did the dealer fix it? If they fixed what did they do? I am just trying to findout so when I talk to the service manager next week and says it is normal I have some facts.

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
bottman said:
I just purchased an Acadia SLT2 with leather seats. It only has 1200 miles on it and I am having a problem with the two front seats and leather becoming loose. I took it into the dealer and they said the looked at the seat and told me it was normal. Is anyone else having this problem? If so did the dealer fix it? If they fixed what did they do? I am just trying to findout so when I talk to the service manager next week and says it is normal I have some facts.
Haven't heard this one yet. Do you have any photos or better location details on the seats where this is taking place. Photos would be really helpful for us to check our seats and make sure we do or don't have this problem.
Welcome to the forum, be sure to update your profile and signature with vehicle details and location.

·
Registered
635 Posts
When you say the leather is loose, do you mean that it is coming apart at the seems, or just wrinkling due to stretching?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts