GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is so fustrating, but I think I have a decent one here

FWD SLT2- Navigation, rear seat DVD, HUD, HID, 7 pass and sunroof.

48 month lease with 15K miles per year.
MSRP- 42,785.00
Selling price- 39,400

Due at signing- 1st month payment, doc fee and plates- $881.97

residual- 55%
lease rate- 6.25%

monthly payment $564.00

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I did this on the lease calculator and it comes up with $528.00per month. Why are the lease calculators different, see attached.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
You may not like this idea, but if it were me, I would simply buy the vehicle instead of dealing with the hassle of lease payments, especially if I was planning on keeping it for more than 3 years at 15,000 miles per year. Even then I would probably buy the car unless it had bad deprecation...

Just my $0.02. :)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
would purchase it, but that means a lot more money down for the same payment for 5+ years. I have two small kids, figure to have 3rd by the end of this lease, which will make us move into a bigger suv.

15K miles is just a buffer, dont think we will use over 12K, but better be safe than sorry.

·
Registered
22 Posts
antney said:
would purchase it, but that means a lot more money down for the same payment for 5+ years. I have two small kids, figure to have 3rd by the end of this lease, which will make us move into a bigger suv.

15K miles is just a buffer, dont think we will use over 12K, but better be safe than sorry.
Really? That's a great idea then; definitely something to consider! :)

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
antney said:
I have two small kids, figure to have 3rd by the end of this lease, which will make us move into a bigger suv.
Bigger than the Acadia? WOW!! The Acadia is a bit larger inside than the Ford Expedition and is bigger than the Yukon. Would you be going up to something like the Suburban or the Excursion? WOW. They are huge!!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was looking at the Aramda and QX56 before finding the Acadia. So yes, something similiar to the Suburban would interest me. I know the Acadia is big though.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Only go with the 36/39 month lease term, because the 48 month lease term you will have some significant investments into wear and tear for the vehicle so you will lose out in the long run.

Tires and brakes will set you back close to $1,500+ in the post 39 month time frame.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts