GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok for those with the 09 Acadia do the 3rd row seats have the LATCH system for car seats in them. The LATCH system is the metal posts on the bottom of the seat backs it is designated with a small round emblem on the bottom of the backrest of the seats. I know they are in the middle row but I want to know if it is also in the 3rd row.

·
Registered
427 Posts
DSNY FN said:
Ok for those with the 09 Acadia do the 3rd row seats have the LATCH system for car seats in them. The LATCH system is the metal posts on the bottom of the seat backs it is designated with a small round emblem on the bottom of the backrest of the seats. I know they are in the middle row but I want to know if it is also in the 3rd row.
The '08's have only a top-tether anchor in the middle position of the 3rd row. There are no "lower" LATCH anchors anywhere in the 3rd row.

Not sure about the '09's, but one would ASSume it's similar.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dmurphy said:
DSNY FN said:
The '08's have only a top-tether anchor in the middle position of the 3rd row. There are no "lower" LATCH anchors anywhere in the 3rd row.

Not sure about the '09's, but one would ASSume it's similar.
That is what I figure but it is always good to know for certain.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts