GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been regularly reading the post on this forum and everyone has been a wealth of knowledge. I will be picking my Acadia SLT - 2 Friday afternoon . I wanted to know if there are things i should look for or be weary of before taking possesion. Any last minute tips are greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Goose said:
I wanted to know if there are things i should look for .... Any last minute tips are greatly appreciated.

:welcome: :banana: Congrats on the new vehicle! The only thing I think you should look for is a cool pair of sunglasses 8) because you'll be getting the looks from everyone else around! ;D

·
Registered
524 Posts
I would make sure that they have done the recall and all of the technical service bulletins before you take it off the lot. Get the list of vin #'s from this site and take them with you. Then see if your's is included. If it is be sure to ask them why they would let you buy a car that needs to be serviced before it is even sold. This happened to me. I'd love to hear the answer. Stuff like that should be done beforehand. That way you avoid the hassle of one trip back to the dealer.

Dan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts