GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering what type of last minute add on's from the dealer I should be looking out for before I take my acadia.. such as... extended warrenties? price? protection packages? price?

·
Registered
380 Posts
Scotty,
Look at the other topics for the extended warranty if you want to save big $ in all likelyhood. As to the rest of the add ons, if you are mechanically inclined order the parts you want from GMPartsHouse.com "Gene" and save $ or get what you want from your dealer-oh and check the Recalls topic and give the dealer a list of the recalls you want done before pickup!!! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
As to add on, JUST SAY NO!. That said, I got the roof cross-rails, mud flaps and all weather mats.

Kelly

·
Registered
27 Posts
Roof rack cross-rails and all weather mats were all that I got as far as add-ons.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks alot!! I plan on keeping this car for the next 8 to 10 years and have been kind of over whelmed with information on extened warrenties after looking at these pages... Any help trying to figure it all out always helps.. ;D 4 weeks since order!!!!!! :blob:

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
ScottybNJ said:
Thanks alot!! I plan on keeping this car for the next 8 to 10 years and have been kind of over whelmed with information on extened warrenties after looking at these pages... Any help trying to figure it all out always helps.. ;D 4 weeks since order!!!!!! :blob:

Since you plan on keeping it that long, IF you can get them to come down on the price of it or toss it in for free, go for the Protector package (the highest one that covers it all). It's been fabulous to my paint and interior so far.

·
Registered
524 Posts
mayersj1 said:
Roof rack cross-rails and all weather mats were all that I got as far as add-ons.

I would love to see a picture of the car with the rails if you could.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Dan-M said:
mayersj1 said:

I would love to see a picture of the car with the rails if you could.
I'll try to get some taken tomorrow and upload 'em.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Thanks! Think I need those too. >:D

·
Registered
403 Posts
Same deal, all weather mats and roof rails included.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts