GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
I feel like I've seen this one before.

While those doors look great on some vehicles... say, a sports car for instance, I personally think they look ridiculous on the Acadia or any other SUV or truck type vehicle.

The things some people do to their vehicle. LOL :)

Bolt-on DIY. Is it really that easy to remove and install doors?

·
Registered
381 Posts
With today's parking spaces, and people STILL not being able to park within their white lines...It may make getting in and out as close to rear sliding as possible...I know my wife hates the Acadia rear doors as she tries to put in the little ones.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
$1,895... for that amount of $, you could have dealer installed dual headrest DVDs. The door kit of course does not include labor. I'm with The Queen on this one, way too ricey for a Crossover class vehicle like the Acadia.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I think I'll pass on this one. :eek:hno: :eek:hno:

·
Registered
614 Posts
If they made them for the back doors so they opened rearward that'd be cool. A set of four doors that I could open and sweep out the Acadia in the garage without worry of hitting the walls with the doors. :thumb:

·
Registered
956 Posts
I think they look tacky on a car like the Acadia. The car was not designed for them and the structure could be compromised in a crash. Not a good idea.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
mrvids said:
If they made them for the back doors so they opened rearward that'd be cool. A set of four doors that I could open and sweep out the Acadia in the garage without worry of hitting the walls with the doors. :thumb:
Good point for utility, but with all 4 open that would really make it look like a 4 winged alien insect IMO. :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
^^^ I love that pic, I was thinking about putting that on here as soon as I started reading this post.

·
Registered
7 Posts
i agree with mrvids i think it would be great not for the looks but for the functionality i think every car on the road should be like this so you never have to worry but that jerk who parks way to close to you every were you go if the back was the same but suicide aswell as lambo style you have my money over and over for every car i have and buy till the day im gone :cheers:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts