GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - Just ordered my '08 Acadia! so excited - just hoping it arrives before our baby is due - LOL! :) Question: Does the Acadia take regular-grade fuel? My current vehicle only takes high-test, so I'm hoping to be able to make the switch. TIA for any info. -J.

·
Registered
19 Posts
jtatmusic said:
Hi - Just ordered my '08 Acadia! so excited - just hoping it arrives before our baby is due - LOL! :) Question: Does the Acadia take regular-grade fuel? My current vehicle only takes high-test, so I'm hoping to be able to make the switch. TIA for any info. -J.
Sure does use regular grade fuel. As far as delivery on the Acadia, mine has been built (6/21) but I, and the dealer have no idea where it is. it may be coming through China, everything else does.

Best wishes for you, your family and new baby.

·
Registered
6,695 Posts
Manual says that regular (87 octane) is what the vehicle uses. Welcome and good luck with both new additions!!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
125 Posts
jtatmusic,
when is your baby due? We ordered ours hoping it would arrive around our baby delivery date... I'm due Aug 21, 7 1/2 weeks to go!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bhpeters said:
jtatmusic,
when is your baby due? We ordered ours hoping it would arrive around our baby delivery date... I'm due Aug 21, 7 1/2 weeks to go!
LOL - so funny -we're due the 20th of Aug.! 7 weeks as of today! so hoping to get the truck in time...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts