GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

I just took delivery on my 2008 SLT 2. It is Gold mist with the black interior. It has all the bells and whistles including DVD Nav, dual sun roofs, towing package, etc. The only thing it doesn't have is the heads up display. So far we are very happy. (hopefully we will still be saying that it about 5 years!) The sticker on it was $43,700 and I drove it off the lot for $38, 900 including tax, tag, title, etc. I thought this was a good deal. As far as I can tell, that is over $7000 off sticker. Can you guys confirm or deny that? What should I expect to get in the way of mileage?

I think it is going to take about a year or more to learn how to use all the stuff on this thing, what with the DVD Nav and such. I am looking forward to scanning through all the info on this site. Any advice or heads up would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dan

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You have a great vehicle there, make sure you include your location and vehicle details in your profile & signature. The link Blues Clues in my signature shows how to do so.

$38.9K with tax and fees seems like a good deal for the model and equipment you have listed (I'm figuring it is a FWD not AWD). There is a prices paid thread in buying and selling that may help for a reference. There is also a combined (merged) MPG thread if you search for it, this will give examples of what many are getting. We average around 19 when I drive, a little over 18 when Mrs. Blue drives.

Lots of gadgets to learn about, the 2008 model has some advantages right now aside from the price in that it is compatible with the aftermarket stuff like ipod adapters and it has the rear console cup holders and the glovebox lamp, all of which went away in '09.

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts