GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a 2007 Acadia SLE. Went with the blue-gold based on availability and the fact that it looks fan-freaking-tastic in every photo I've seen of it. :thumb:

However, it's still in transit from the factory. So, I am going insane waiting for it to touch down. Agony!

·
Registered
39 Posts
I saw it in person at the dealership the other day and the color is pretty fanfreakingtastic!
K

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hang in there - the wait will be worth it. Kinda makes you appreciate it a little more.

I'm suprised you had to sign anything. When I ordered I didn't have to sign anything or place a deposit. My dealer told me he didn't really care if I came to pick it up or not. He'd have it sold in a day or 2 either way.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mikiek said:
Hang in there - the wait will be worth it. Kinda makes you appreciate it a little more.

I'm suprised you had to sign anything. When I ordered I didn't have to sign anything or place a deposit. My dealer told me he didn't really care if I came to pick it up or not. He'd have it sold in a day or 2 either way.
Deposit = mine! That way, no one can deal it away from me or sell it to some dude above my offer. :thumb:

Waiting still sucks though!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts