GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took delivery yesterday of 08 SLE white diamond. Love it so far, except like all the GM vehicles I've had in the past the stereo sounds like garbage. After searching around the forum, I decided on Infinity Kappa 63.9i for the front door, and 6022SI for the rear. Found them from techronics.com for cheap. I will post an install thread later. Ordered them at 2PM yesterday, and had my tracking number and shipping confirmation at 3:15! So far so good!

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
jpeake said:
Took delivery yesterday of 08 SLE white diamond. Love it so far, except like all the GM vehicles I've had in the past the stereo sounds like garbage. After searching around the forum, I decided on Infinity Kappa 63.9i for the front door, and 6022SI for the rear. Found them from techronics.com for cheap. I will post an install thread later. Ordered them at 2PM yesterday, and had my tracking number and shipping confirmation at 3:15! So far so good!
Welcome to the forum, keep us posted on the install.
Sounds like you will be here a bit. Update your profile and signature with Vehicle and location details. Some help with that here.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts