GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So before I went away to Deals Gap I had a Kaption 500 watt mono amp and 10" sub and bax installed and man when we hooked up the laptop wth Blu Ray through the AUX input the car rocked with surround sound. It sounds pretty good with the stereo itself also. I will post some pics after I get them uploaded.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Looking forward to the pictures.

Just curious where are you getting the audio input and the sub-remote signal from? Does the factory radio come with sub-out audio jacks and remote sub power signal leads?

·
Registered
250 Posts
I'm waiting for the pictures too! It's not a good time for me to upgrade my sound setup, but if there's a good deal around, I might be able to do it. Rock on. :cheers:

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They took the remote lead from under the dash and I have a sub control dial mounted beside the drivers door as there are no RCA's on the stock radio. Pics will be along shortly. On a side note the kit was supposed to come with a 150 watt amp but Kaption ran out so they subbed in teh 500 watt mono amp which is 500 bucks on it's own up here and the kit cost me 600 installed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts