GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 2 months of searching for a new vehicle, we finally decided on an 08 Acadia last night. Traded in the wife's 06 Buick Rendezvous CXL Plus which she found to be too minivanish... for a silver SLE. Originally we were looking for a used low mileage Trailblazer SS but decided to sacrifice some features and extra power for better gas mileage, more interior space and more warranty on a brand new vehicle. Looking forward to picking it up next week!
Anybody have an opinion on which is better suited to the Acadia, the molded splash guards or the contoured ones?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase - you will love the Acadia.

·
Registered
68 Posts
"Molded" Splash guards are the "factory" style. I asked about splash guards a couple of weeks back but decided not to install them on mine. By the way, use the search word "acadia" on e-bay and you will find several sets of the GMC guards for around $70 plus shipping. Enjoy your new ride!

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have the molded mud guards and they are a little longer than I would like. For example, when backing up to a curb the guards would hit the curb first before the tires would. I'll probably take them off when the weather gets a little nicer outside.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts