GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought the below vehicle. Should have it tomorrow afternoon!

I spent a week trying to locate a 2009 with the options I wanted and accidentally ran across a dealer who just got in several 2010's.

It had the exact options I have been looking for.

ACADIA AWD SLT-2 GENERAL MOTORS CORPORATION
58U CARBON BLACK METALLIC /V6G & SUBSIDIARIES
193 EBONY RENAISSANCE CENTER
ORDER NO. XXXXXXXXXX STOCK NO. DETROIT MI 48243-1114
VIN XXX XXXX XX XXXXXXXX VEHICLE INVOICE XXXXXXXXXXX
MODEL & FACTORY OPTIONS
TV14526 ACADIA AWD SLT-2
C3U POWER SUNROOF WITH 2ND ROW
SKYLIGHT
DK1 CONSOLE, SECOND ROW
FE9 50-STATE EMISSIONS
LLT ENGINE, 3.6L V6
MH6 TRANSMISSION 6 SPEED AUTO AWD
PDC TECHNOLOGY PACKAGE:
* HEAD-UP DISPLAY
* CARGO AREA AUDIO CONTROLS
* HEADLAMPS, HIGH INTENSITY
DISCHARGE
R9N HEATED & COOLED SEATS, DRIVER
AND FRONT PASSENGER WITH
PERFORATED LEATHER APPOINTED
SEATS
U4H TOUCH SCREEN NAVIGATION W/
REARVIEW CAMERA DISPLAY &
XM NAV TRAFFIC - NAV TRAFFIC
FEE EXTRA, 1ST 3 MONTHS INCL.
U42 AM/FM STEREO DUAL PLAY DVD &
CD W/AUX INPUT
* 115 VOLT POWER OUTLET
VBS 2-WAY ADVANCED REMOTE START
(DEALER INSTALLED)
58U CARBON BLACK METALLIC

TOTAL MODEL & OPTIONS 49330.00
DESTINATION CHARGE 775.00
DEALER IMR CONTRIBUTION
LMA GROUP CONTRIBUTION

TOTAL 50105.00

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
You've got all the goodies. You will love it it I'm certain. Good luck and post some pix.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Timmer,

Congrats on your purchase! How great that you found all that you wanted - in a 2010. Now I'm feeling kind of "ordinary" driving my 2009 ;) I'm sure you'll totally love it like we all do. Looking forward to a few pictures. Oh, and please send me a little of that new car smell. After 9 months mine is fading.

Smooth[/color] <><

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
I think he will become the prestigious first member to receive a 2010!

I'll post it since everyone else is thinking it:
:worthless:

Congrats on the purchase!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TJeff said:
Beautiful vehicle --congratulations. What kind of discount were you able to get?
I was able to get 1,000 incentive for a competitor lease and GMS pricing. The bottom line was 44,777.00

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hey, congrats on the purchase!!! That's almost a carbon copy of the '09 I bought last September. You're going to love it. Just make sure you keep the leather cleaned and conditioned. It likes to crack.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Congrats on the new purchase. Picked up my 2009 SLT2 on July 18, 2009. Loving it. I was able to get a 2009 with everything I wanted. If I didn't, I was prepared to get a 2010. Good luck with yours.

·
Registered
195 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
bseemore said:
Nice choice. :thumb:

Can you tell me how the USB port & MP3 playback features noted in the 2010 specs (http://eogld.ecomm.gm.com/NASApp/do...vehicleID=8679&section=oi_def&page=7&butID=16) function with the radio and HUD? I'm just curious if this is GM's answer to the PAL issues they seem to have.
I guess you know how a contest winner feels after the next year's contest. :(

For those not in the know, bseemore was the prestigious first member to receive a 2009 Acadia and gave us all great info on his deal and the new stuff like cooled seats.

I'm interested in the USB function as well, and I think there has already been one inquiry about retrofitting it.

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
Sure would like to see a PDF of the 2010 owner's manual ;)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bseemore said:
Nice choice. :thumb:

Can you tell me how the USB port & MP3 playback features noted in the 2010 specs (http://eogld.ecomm.gm.com/NASApp/do...vehicleID=8679&section=oi_def&page=7&butID=16) function with the radio and HUD? I'm just curious if this is GM's answer to the PAL issues they seem to have.
The USB feature works great The port is inside the front console. I haven't tried it with an ipod yet but I have used it with a 16gb USB Memory Stick.

The interface is nicer than my other two cars that have aftermarket stereos in them with this feature (Pioneer and Kenwood).

It basically allows you to change folders, random play etc.

Song titles, etc do not display on the HUD like regular radio and XM do.

Hope this helps...

·
Registered
195 Posts
I'm still holding out hope that GM will create a PAL that will work with my navi radio, but the incentive is a little less now that they finally moved into the next century with the USB set up - one year after I buy my Acadia :angryfire:.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I just might try and trade in my stereo for one with a USB on it. The convenience factor is huge and I really hate having to wait for the darn stereo to spin up a DVD and then tell me 10 times that there is a disc error before working the 11th time I try!

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
thenachobro said:
I just might try and trade in my stereo for one with a USB on it. The convenience factor is huge and I really hate having to wait for the darn stereo to spin up a DVD and then tell me 10 times that there is a disc error before working the 11th time I try!
Interesting _ I don't use the DVD much but it works fine whenever we do.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Just found out that the upgrade would be a whopping $2k!!! GAH! I think that the USB can wait! Though I don't really like the AUX input that much I will put that to good use! Yeah Mike, my stereo has been acting up and the GMC dealership here can't get an error code on it. So either I suck it up and put the dvd in 11 times or i just stop using it.

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
thenachobro said:
Just found out that the upgrade would be a whopping $2k!!! GAH! I think that the USB can wait! Though I don't really like the AUX input that much I will put that to good use! Yeah Mike, my stereo has been acting up and the GMC dealership here can't get an error code on it. So either I suck it up and put the dvd in 11 times or i just stop using it.
That stinks - what does the USB do? Direct connection for an IPOD?

·
Registered
34 Posts
No, it allows you to download music to a USB key and play it on the stereo. No spin up time, no skips, and speedier searching. Alas, I might have to go third party option here.

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
thenachobro said:
No, it allows you to download music to a USB key and play it on the stereo. No spin up time, no skips, and speedier searching. Alas, I might have to go third party option here.
Clever - I've never heard of that. I use the aux input ocassionally with an ipod touch but fiddling with the ipod while driving not a great idea.

·
Registered
2 Posts
When you use the memory stick can you just download the files form your I-Tunes account to a memory stick? Or do you need the music files in a different format?
I ordered a 2010 in June and it should arrive in two weeks and I want to make sure I have all my music files set to go -
Thanks -

1 - 20 of 57 Posts