GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 610 Posts

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Yeah, I got 14 out of 20 also. Isn't BMW Bavarian Motor Works? That wasn't an option, guess I was wrong.

·
Super Moderator
18,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually, BMW is Bayrische Motor Werke (auf Deutsch, that is!)

·
Super Moderator
18,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
zman, you just got by the 'trick' questions! I can't believe I knew the color of the KIA logo but missed on the Lamborghini bull!! :cheers:

·
Super Moderator
18,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
good one! Web Raven :thumb: and you even posted your 'license'

·
Premium Member
2,861 Posts
speleos said:
good one! Web Raven :thumb: and you even posted your 'license'
Thanks! If I actually watched commercials when I watched TV, I probably could have gotten all 20. The ones I got wrong were the "sayings" or mottos (whatever you want to call them) that some car companies have.

·
Premium Member
3,052 Posts
speleos said:
OK, be honest! This is a fun quiz. I took it and got 14 out of 20. (some questions I misread but I took the hit any way!)

http://www.cramersweeney.com/brandprix/

:dancing:

14 out of 20 also. was the brand tag lines that I kept missing, and a few other things.

·
Premium Member
3,730 Posts
14/20 also, but 100% on the domestics (and every foreign brand I've put a Chevy V8 into LOL). I'd have felt bad if I missed the Corvette question. :) Like Web said, when they are talking about those other obscure foreign makes you'd have to really be glued to your tube to get those.

·
Registered
518 Posts
speleos said:
zman, you just got by the 'trick' questions! I can't believe I knew the color of the KIA logo but missed on the Lambourghini bull!! :cheers:
I got the Hummer phrase wrong as well as one other phrase which I can not recall. The Kia color was an educated guess that I happened to hit correctly.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
13/20 for me, but you guys are much older than me, so you should know more!
Web the older part doesn't apply to you!

·
Super Moderator
18,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
insti08 said:
13/20 for me, but you guys are much older than me, so you should know more!
WHAT!!! :blob: you young whipper-snappers should know more about these new-fangled sayings and car models!! Unless, of course, all those energy drinks and artificial sugars are doing something to you. Maybe it's the trans fats in the diet, or something. LOL

I took it again and still missed one! Can't get the "Olds" symbol right for some reason!! ;D

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Alright I did a retake and got 19/20! Had to have a bowl of capt'n crunch and a scooter pie and the brain started working!

·
Premium Member
15,751 Posts
14 of 20; seems to be a popular score

·
Premium Member
15,751 Posts
speleos said:
Tell me Blue - how do you like Mount Laurel, NJ? ;D
I was wondering if someone would pick up on that

1 - 20 of 610 Posts
About this Discussion
609 Replies
44 Participants
speleos
GMC Acadia Forum
Join our Acadia Forum community where enthusiasts discuss mods and troubleshooting for the GMC Acadia and Denali Crossover SUV.
Full Forum Listing